CardSharing Server ENG > OSCam

My oscam on vu+ zero freezing

(1/4) > >>

markos79:
Hi,
I have everything reconfigured and i am sure everything is ok from my site. I have VIP czech on my vu+ zero 4k under Blackhole img. I am using newcamd for oscam. Sometimes but now like everyday have serios violation rules but why? Please help me.

suma:
Hi, I will check when you are online and your receiver is connected to the server. Currently, you are offline, no statistics. Meanwhile, when you turn your receiver on, enter the billing www.cardsharingserver.com and check your connections history. If you have any rules violation, you will see it in your history and be given advice how to amend your settings or what to do next.

suma:
At the moment, I don't see any violations from your side.
Channel: VH1 Europe (upc)
SID: 01FB (507d)
CAID@IDENT: 0D97@000004
To port: XXX03
Дата: 2020-07-26, 12:52:59

4 requests were rejected, no problem, either you switched the channel which is not decoded by the server, or switched the channels too fast.
No rules violation.

Why do you think that you have serious rules violation? Did you receive any notification or warning? Or you think, if the channel is not decoded- it's violation? How these "serious violations" are expressed?

markos79:
Sometimes its like now nothing happend but during night and sometimes also during the Day it says serious violation due to many conection 8,9,10, 12 and so on but I am sure that I have everything ôk.

suma:

--- Цитата: markos79 от 26 Июля 2020, 14:45:49 ---Sometimes its like now nothing happend but during night and sometimes also during the Day it says serious violation due to many conection 8,9,10, 12 and so on but I am sure that I have everything ôk.

--- Конец цитаты ---

Who says?

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии