CardSharing Server ENG > Configs

Image stop for a few seconds

<< < (2/4) > >>

suma:

--- Цитата: Gollum1981 от 11 Февраля 2020, 23:08:08 ---I have the same problem. Is it maybe the same server problem as mid of last year?

--- Конец цитаты ---

Hi, which protocol is used for sharing- Newcamd or Cccam?

Gollum1981:
Hi

sorry for the late respond.
I use the Newcam protocol and Oscam.

The actual settings for emulator OSCAM for Newcamd protocol as available are implemented.

Best regards

suma:

--- Цитата: Gollum1981 от 17 Февраля 2020, 00:04:36 ---actual settings for emulator OSCAM for Newcamd protocol

--- Конец цитаты ---

Are you sure they are really actual? Did you compare your actual settings with those provided in the billing?
https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=35582.msg130125#msg130125

If you have problems, I have to ask you to show log-file.

Gollum1981:
yes I am sure, its actual.
Last week / two weeks ago these freezers comes really often. I checked the log and was above 400 ms sometimes above 1000ms.

For now. it es better. Toady I have only sometimes freezers up to 7 seconds. I just watch DAZN1.
The strange thing is that during the freezers nothing come up on log file.

The only thing that I had was ...disconnected: reason inactivity...

suma:
Try other image, maybe it will be better, who knows. You have to try all possible options
Moreover, check this

--- Цитата: suma от 10 Декабря 2017, 11:34:20 ---If you use OsCam emulator with VU+ or similar receivers (does not matter, one tuner or 2 onboard), find FCC (Fast Channel Change) or FBC option in your firmware (mainly, it relates to VTI image) and disable it!
If it is enabled, it causes sending too many requests to the server, etc., it may also cause picture multiple freezes, no picture at all, etc.

--- Конец цитаты ---

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии