CardSharing Server ENG > Configs

Rules violation detected.

(1/3) > >>

danmed:
Hi,

I received a message today on my stats page  :

Your receiver is sending requests to the server on multiple occasions. Most probably that ecm-timeout parameter of emulator is underrated. Set the value of 5000 milliseconds minimum as a time of server response. Violation of rule No.4

I have a feeling this was me messing around with the LAN streaming on my box, (streaming to another TV in the house) and possibly zapping too often? could that cause this problem?

I use cccam 2.3.0 and have no idea how to adjust the settings to reduce the timeout

suma:
https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=32619.0

Read item No.4 of the RULES and the ways how to eliminate the problem
Also read News and Announcements, it's an accident (emergency situation) in data-center.
Disconnect from the server and follow News and Announcements.

drakeq:
Hi. My connection history is showing duplicate requests in violation of rule 4. but it explains how to fix it for mgcamd which I am not using.

I am using Freesat v7 HD and configured CCcam with a USB and put this line Disable EMM option.

Any advice. I dont want got banned.

suma:
I do not see Mgcamd in your statistics.
Your receiver is sending several requests to the server at a time. Most likely, that ecm-timeout parameter is too low in the emulator settings. Set the time of server response minimum 5000 ms and check again.

drakeq:
I should set another line?

--- Цитировать ---DISABLE EMM : yes
C: x xxxx x x
C: x xxxx x x
--- Конец цитаты ---

If not there please tell where or post how to do this. Regards

/edit

I upgrade freesat to newest firmware which fixing CW Checksum.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии