CardSharing Server ENG > Billing - Payment system

Topic for successsful users who finally paid for our services

<< < (2/19) > >>

Kylle:
Used onpay.ru. Followed the instructions, and payment is successful EVERY time.

mercman:
After hours of painful failures with all the systems and following the tutorials very carefully, all failed in particular the Interkassa, but then I tried the Onpay one more time (was going to be my last attempt and I assure you I did not do anything different) the money then went into the liqpay account. Interestingly enough Interkassa also uses liqpay but all failed on these attempts. I have just gone in to Onpay again now and done another payment very quickly and with no problems. I think Onpay is the best, but very important (as written in the guide) to register your card first. Once this is done it would appear that everything after is just as simple as using Paypal. Just one tip, remember to change the drop down menu from "Yandex" to "Visa/Mastercard USD (liqpay)" or you will have loads of problems! Also in English so no need to worry about not understanding.
Good luck and enjoy. 8)

psc:
Successfully used onpay.ru (google chrome).

Before using onpay, I first registered my card at liqpay.com (switch to english, go to my liqpay, login with phone number/sms, register/link card). I immediately got the message my card was accepted. I logged out and started a new onpay.ru payment from the portal (change "Yandex" to "Visa/Mastercard USD (liqpay)" as already mentioned). Onpay uses liqpay for payment in a separate browser window while it's waiting for completion of the payment, so don't close any browser windows. After payment, onpay (still waiting for completion of the payment) detected the payment automatically (took less than 10 seconds) and I clicked return to reseller and the payment was deposited into my account.

gate1:
successfully used Interkassa.

Before you attempt payment you must first logon onto Liqpay.com and resister your credit card.  This point is not explained clearly in the notes.  Once your card is registered you may then proceed to make payment following the guidlines in the notes. 

suma:

--- Цитата: gate1 от 07 Сентября 2012, 16:43:52 ---This point is not explained clearly in the notes.

--- Конец цитаты ---

I think, that it is soooooo clear that it can't be more clearer

--- Цитата: suma от 22 Августа 2012, 20:43:37 ---Studying numerous claims that users cannot pay via Interkassa which is linked to Liqpay, we provide here the initial procedure of registration in Liqpay and linking your card to the Liqpay system BEFORE PAYING VIA INTERKASSA.

--- Конец цитаты ---

Thank you for feedback!

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии