CardSharing Server ENG > Billing - Payment system

Topic for successsful users who finally paid for our services

<< < (3/19) > >>

skinny19:
HI

i used onpay.ru using a visa card and it went through very easy. i have a card that i only use for this sort of payments and never have any money in it and when i before making the payment i put the money in that card ( to be on the safe side)

only problem is my bank charge me 1.50 for overseas transaction

cheers

mercman:
Hopefully this might help some users.
I have successfully used both Onpay and Interkassa more than once, so now understand the system, but today I have tried to top up an account and gone round in the same circles as when I first started. It would appear that if you use Mastercard all goes well but when I try and use Visa it all collapses because when the "verified by visa" page is supposed to come up so you can complete the transaction it is blank so you can't do anything. This was the problem I first had and I have just repeated it 4 times. As soon as I changed to Mastercard it went straight through first time, and the Visa card is linked to the Liqpay account as well.
It would be interesting to see if all those who have had problems are using Visa.

Good luck! 8)

biohazardx9:
I use Onpay since it was launched on CSS.

Now, as per the guide I chose Visa/Mastercard/JCB/DC. I think those who choose the liquipay system will encounter errors.

Now interestingly there is one extra step not mentioned in the guide. after you fill out your details, and click to pay, you will get a 2nd screen with a green button on it. It translates to something like return to merchant. you need to click that then you get the next screen as shown in Suma's guide.

there is a link there to go back to card sharing server, do click it because that will create a FRESH cookie session and this then will show you that indeed your funds have arrived.

One thing to note OnPay does contact your bank's 3d protection system. It's a little box with your banks logo on it.

So far I know that HSBC, Natwest, and LLoyds use it in the UK.

-Lloyds, you dont have to do anything
-HSBC, you need to enter the password
-Natwest, this will ask you for specific characters from your password (e.g 3rd, 5th, 9th), enter the characters it wants.
-Barclays, these do but Ive never seen what it requests.

Here's what it looks like:

Some ad remover apps can remove it from the screen also, so make sure thats set to disabled for the site urls that OnPay uses.

In that screenshot the user who had natwest needs to activate it first.

Peice of cake for me.

Hope this helps anyone, it was mentioned in the guide but I have expanded on it.

nepzsmiler:
Thanks Biohazardx9, followed your instructions i finally succeeded on depositing my account.
I would like to suggest other users who are having problem with the payment, proceed these steps and you'll get deposited your account very fast.

Thanks a lot.

jbachra:
Hi,

For payments with INTERKASSA/Liqpay use Google Chrome as your browser. I found IE does not work correctly.

All the Best,

Jason.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии