CardSharing Server ENG > Questions on cardsharing server

Your proposals on new packages (channels)

<< < (2/127) > >>

suma:
Your proposal is interesting but unreal.
There is a lot of obstacles which are known to the original card users: the card is strictly tied to the tuner (receiver), including the user's telephone number, address etc. It is also not so easy to apdate the card, provider requires a lot of precautions which are to be taken by user. Besides, many of the original cards require installation in the original receiver. Can you imagine the work of the Moderator- how many cards should be updated so that the users can watch TV without problems? It cannot be done by 1 person, and of course not within 24 hours.
So, we'll take your proposal into consideration.
Thank you
regards

kip:
Is sky uk available as separate package yet??

suma:
Not yet

ionutz6:

--- Цитата: suma от 12 Марта 2008, 07:23:08 ---Your proposal is interesting but unreal.
There is a lot of obstacles which are known to the original card users: the card is strictly tied to the tuner (receiver), including the user's telephone number, address etc. It is also not so easy to apdate the card, provider requires a lot of precautions which are to be taken by user. Besides, many of the original cards require installation in the original receiver. Can you imagine the work of the Moderator- how many cards should be updated so that the users can watch TV without problems? It cannot be done by 1 person, and of course not within 24 hours.
So, we'll take your proposal into consideration.
Thank you
regards

--- Конец цитаты ---

thank you very much for your reply and your explanation. I didnt mean to sound very demanding or arrogant. I just told the point of view of a customer. I surely didnt know all the efforts you would have to go through in order to place such an offer - a HD package. I appreciate you took your time to explain. In this case all i can do is to sit and wait for things to develop in the future.
I wish you good luck in the future, youre doing a great job!

assyrian:
i need TPS Package how can i geet it becuz i cant find it in list !!! Thanxxx

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии