Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Skybox S11  (Прочитано 7185 раз)

pep666

• Новичок
Skybox S11
« : 02 Ноября 2011, 00:24:35 »
Hi Suma,
 I have very recently subscribed to the Sky UK 28.2E package.   The $channels have worked twice for a few minutes, but as soon as I change to a "Bad" channel, I find I have no link to the server for a few hours. The 2nd time I noted the channels tried.
Channel5 HD, Natgeo Wild, Sky1 HD...... Discovery Realtime,Discov turbo, MTVN HD,SyFy, SKy ScFi/Horr,Disney XD HD, all ok, but then I by mistake changed to RTE and then
only FTA channels were available. I checked the ping to the server. When working it was 35ms, very fast. When just FTA , no ping reply from server.
So probably RTE and others are using an ecm which causes problems. I can delete these channels , so the very same problem will not happen. But other untried channels may have more problems. Is there a very new ignore.list to help with this?  
I have had the receiver for only a few days. The firmware is as provided. I know there is a slightly later one available,but I don't know if this would help.
The service was excellent while it lasted, but was only 40 minutes total!
Thanks in advance

Skybox S11, C2HS2-11-08-08:05B2CMT, Newcamd using MGCAMD setup. Can I log from the serial port?
Skybox S11 (similar to Openbox s10)  Firmware:  C2HS2-11-08-08:05B2CMT
Chip ID:1015
NewCamd , Third Server , 35ms ping when OK, No reply when not...
SkyUK 28.2E   , Will be fitting NH-210 motor

pep666

• Новичок
Re: Skybox S11
« Ответ #1 : 02 Ноября 2011, 17:17:27 »
Hi All,
 After ensuring that the full ignore.list was active, I checked the channels. Sorted the channels into favourites, leaving out any I thought would cause problems.
The $HD channels were not active. I left the Skybox on for hours with no problems.
I then used the Skybox management to delete just the Sky associated entries in ignore.list. (without rebooting)
This gave all the HD channels back (apart from Sky SciFi HD which I couldn't find). No freezing. 
Really good forum & server.

(please note, if the forum suggested ignore.list has changed today then I am talking about the previous one.)

Skybox S11 (similar to Openbox s10)  Firmware:  C2HS2-11-08-08:05B2CMT
Chip ID:1015
NewCamd , Third Server , 35ms ping when OK, No reply when not...
SkyUK 28.2E   , Will be fitting NH-210 motor

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Skybox S11
« Ответ #2 : 02 Ноября 2011, 18:50:06 »
Hi,
It's good that you were "playing" with settings and achieved good results.
I cut out your messages and joined them into one topic with the title changed, since it is not "The problems of cardsharing" but Hardware related posts (if you are not against, of course). I hope, this will help other users with similar receiver in the future.

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic