CardSharing Server ENG > Billing - Payment system

LiqPay requires you apply new scheme to accept card payments

(1/2) > >>

magnetique:
Hello,

I have a problem to deposit money using VISA through LiqPay.
It worked before but not now.

I have contacted LiqPay support and they told me:

"The site on which you make a purchase or pay for the service receives payments under the old scheme and you can only pay with cards of the CIS countries. You can not pay with your credit card because your card is not a cards of the CIS countries. Shop where you created the payment is not transferred to the new payment model it can be changed if the seller (owner of site) change the payment scheme for admission to the new and then this site will be able to pay and foreign users"

If this is not possible from your side, could you please recommend me a way how to deposit money via VISA card?

Thank you.

xtruex:
InterKassa.com accept: Visa/Mastercard
OnPay.ru accept: Visa/MasterCard

magnetique:
This is probably problem of sprypay or interkassa (tried both) and not yours, right?

I was finally able to deposit money using onpay.ru by choosing VISA card in RUR currency as it is the only way how to pay with VISA and avoid LiqPay but the commission is a bit higher...

magnetique:

--- Цитата: xtruex от 31 Декабря 2011, 00:43:08 ---InterKassa.com accept: Visa/Mastercard

--- Конец цитаты ---
yes but they're using LiqPay for processing the payment so it is still the same

xtruex:

--- Цитата: magnetique от 31 Декабря 2011, 00:48:00 ---
--- Цитата: xtruex от 31 Декабря 2011, 00:43:08 ---InterKassa.com accept: Visa/Mastercard

--- Конец цитаты ---
so it is still the same

--- Конец цитаты ---
No!
I tested

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии