Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Sky UK - dual login - paid upfront for year - now only single login??  (Прочитано 2275 раз)

chopperno5

• Новичок
Hi Suma,

Firstly, let me thank you - have been using for a while and after sorting out some initial problems in my set up all works great.

One of the main reasons for using your system was the availability of a dual login function, which I have used for a long time with no problems, and have paid for for an entire year without problem. I notice now that you have disabled the dual login (which I pay MORE for) and without offering refund or even letting me know.

Why is this?
WHS 2011 DVBlink TVsource server 3.22
Acamd plugins running 13E, 19E and 28.2E.

chopperno5

• Новичок
Re: Sky UK - dual login - paid upfront for year - now only single login??
« Ответ #1 : 02 Января 2012, 19:00:31 »
This is on my other account (choppersky) - as I have two accounts currently for convenience purposes.
WHS 2011 DVBlink TVsource server 3.22
Acamd plugins running 13E, 19E and 28.2E.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Sky UK - dual login - paid upfront for year - now only single login??
« Ответ #2 : 02 Января 2012, 21:22:54 »
Hi, we disabled dual login for 2 packages only - SkyUK and SkyDe. The thing is that for the most of packages, normal (regular, standard) interval of requests being sent is once per 10 seconds (to receive key for encryption). These 2 providers changed their policy and the requests shall be sent at 1 per 7-8 seconds interval. Our system is set up so that to satisfy all providers (1 request per 10 seconds or dual login for dual tuner receivers). We cannot re-set our system, otherwise all the remaining providers will suffer. I hope this is clear.

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic