Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Problems with payment  (Прочитано 163786 раз)

capokhatpin

• Новичок
Re: Problems with payment
« Ответ #160 : 25 Сентября 2015, 23:27:58 »
Hi Guys

I know of the major probleMS with making a payment from here in the UK. Economic sanctions and all that.

However there just seems to be an awful amount of faffing about with the other available options...Bitcoin want a photo and a utility bill...(WTF). I don't do bills,and am not going to sift through a pile of crap to find an old hippy picture of me. (wouldn;t want to scare anyone now).

Is it too much to create a paypal link? we're pretty much doing everything else on here.  I just want to give you some money so I can watch a bit of TV...

Regards to all..... :)

FlashG

• Новичок
« Ответ #161 : 29 Сентября 2015, 16:09:09 »
Having the same issues trying to deposit funds using my Visa card (interkassa limit error). Can anyone confirm if A) topups are successful using bitcoin? B) do i need to supply utility bills & photo's etc to create an account for bitcoin?

Dont want to create a bitcoin account, buy coins only to find out that doesnt work either.

Thanks,

fairsats

• Mr
  • Старожил
« Ответ #162 : 29 Сентября 2015, 17:10:41 »
Having the same issues trying to deposit funds using my Visa card (interkassa limit error). Can anyone confirm if A) topups are successful using bitcoin? B) do i need to supply utility bills & photo's etc to create an account for bitcoin?

Dont want to create a bitcoin account, buy coins only to find out that doesnt work either.

Thanks,
Spicepay
A.   Yes
B.   Yes

Transaction Summary

Your transactions at a glance                                                              09/22/15 12:28:01 pm
You sent bitcoins to 1DnFgUCZBQdkUB3keTPsnEsYsPuSvpxQcU
details
09/21/15 03:40:02 pm
details
09/21/15 03:35:01 pm
details
09/21/15 03:25:01 pm
details
09/21/15 03:16:02 pm
details
09/21/15 01:49:02 pm
You bought bitcoins (0.1 for $24.32)
details
+0.10000

Total Transactions 6
Total BTC Received 0.10000
Total BTC Sent 0.09999
Total BTC Bought 0.22206
Total BTC Sold 0.00000
Current Balance 0.00001
VU+SOLO 4K
OpenAtv 5.3
CCCAM converted to Oscam
VIP FULL

xe7ro

• Пользователь
« Ответ #163 : 30 Сентября 2015, 16:56:26 »
Hey guys,

I pay with bitcoin and no Problems! You are Great!
Dreamboy 900 + Oscam + VIP ALL
Dreambox 800SEv2 + MgCamd1.38 + VIP Astra
Golden Interstar Xpeed LX1 + CCcam 2.3.0 + VIP Astra

fairsats

• Mr
  • Старожил
« Ответ #164 : 30 Сентября 2015, 17:50:06 »
Hey guys,

I pay with bitcoin and no Problems! You are Great!

8) 8) 8) 8)
VU+SOLO 4K
OpenAtv 5.3
CCCAM converted to Oscam
VIP FULL

TechGuy

• -----
  • Администратор
  • Старожил
« Ответ #165 : 30 Сентября 2015, 18:35:49 »
Hello everybody

Merchant for visa and mc - SequrePays is back!

Jaco

• Пользователь
« Ответ #166 : 30 Сентября 2015, 20:30:48 »
Merchant for visa and mc - SequrePays is back!  But it doesn´t work as it used to. Cards are not accepted at the moment  :-\
DM800se, PP 2.2 image, mgcamd 135a

fairsats

• Mr
  • Старожил
« Ответ #167 : 01 Октября 2015, 00:15:15 »
Merchant for visa and mc - SequrePays is back!  But it doesn´t work as it used to. Cards are not accepted at the moment  :-\

Just worked fine for me...topped up in seconds...UK Visa  debit card

:) :) :) :) :)
VU+SOLO 4K
OpenAtv 5.3
CCCAM converted to Oscam
VIP FULL

Jaco

• Пользователь
« Ответ #168 : 01 Октября 2015, 09:18:35 »

Just worked fine for me...topped up in seconds...UK Visa  debit card

:) :) :) :) :)

Anyone else, who has succeded? Still doesn´t accept DK Visa or Master.
DM800se, PP 2.2 image, mgcamd 135a

fairsats

• Mr
  • Старожил
« Ответ #169 : 01 Октября 2015, 10:31:40 »
Login: fairsats
Balance: 5.36$

VU+SOLO 4K
OpenAtv 5.3
CCCAM converted to Oscam
VIP FULL

bisse

• Новичок
« Ответ #170 : 02 Октября 2015, 11:58:44 »
 Still doesn´t accept DK Visa or Master.
I can not watch TV tomorrow. . . . :'(

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #171 : 02 Октября 2015, 12:47:11 »
Still doesn´t accept DK Visa or Master.
I can not watch TV tomorrow. . . . :'(

You have read the only topic re:SecurePays that it works. Will you read other topics too? For example, re:Bitcoins?
The problem is that you don't read the forum. You saw the only thing you are interested in and stopped reading other (more interesting) things on the forum.
OK, that's your problem. Stay without TV tomorrow.
Other users are more curious than you are.

Cheers
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

bisse

• Новичок
« Ответ #172 : 02 Октября 2015, 13:10:46 »

You have read the only topic re:SecurePays that it works. Will you read other topics too? For example, re:Bitcoins?
The problem is that you don't read the forum. You saw the only thing you are interested in and stopped reading other (more interesting) things on the forum.
OK, that's your problem. Stay without TV tomorrow.
Other users are more curious than you are.

Cheers

WOAW! Velkomm to you too. Wrong leg out of bed?

Have a nice day  :)

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #173 : 02 Октября 2015, 13:15:14 »
As for my legs- they are OK, but yours seem still in the bed...
Or you need the link?
Advice: read the forum
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

xe7ro

• Пользователь
« Ответ #174 : 07 Октября 2015, 12:16:55 »
Its very easy. Use Bitcoin. 100% Anonym.
Virwox.com -> Registration -> deposit with Paypal -> go to section EUR/SLL -> Change you Money-> now you habe x.xx SLL -> go to Section BTC/SLL -> Change your Money -> you have now x.xxxx bitcoin -> go to withdraw Section and send bitcoin. How much bitcoin and to which Adresse you find in cardsharingserver.com (deposit Sektion)
Dreamboy 900 + Oscam + VIP ALL
Dreambox 800SEv2 + MgCamd1.38 + VIP Astra
Golden Interstar Xpeed LX1 + CCcam 2.3.0 + VIP Astra

jacopo89

• Новичок
« Ответ #175 : 10 Октября 2015, 19:40:52 »
I can't pay with Mastercard, all service return error but card works well on other site.
What can i do?

Thanks,
Jacopo

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #176 : 10 Октября 2015, 19:43:06 »
I can't pay with Mastercard, all service return error but card works well on other site.
What can i do?

Thanks,
Jacopo

Select top option (via SecurePays merchant), it works

leepinney

• Новичок
« Ответ #177 : 10 Октября 2015, 21:34:45 »
i just can't for the life of me find a way to contact the admin of this site sky sports 2 is down its not being descrambled at all. why??

i know my channel list is fine as i have access to another server that works 100% I HAVE ACCESS TO EVERY CHANNEL SO MY BOX IS FINE AND SETTINGS

i have given you the chance to show that this is a good server but very clearly i have had issues already. so im stuck to how to contact you in regards to this matter.

i hope you can resolve this matter as i have had to put 3 other people onto a different server.

im trying to build a good client base but i need a good reliable server in order to do so

also BOXNATION many of my friends and family and other customers want this service yet YOU DONT PROVIDE IT ???

if you would kindly message me  about this situation i would be most greatfull leepinney@hotmail.com

thanks guys keep up the good work  :P

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #178 : 11 Октября 2015, 07:24:10 »
i just can't for the life of me find a way to contact the admin of this site

There is a lot of links with Moderator e-mail. The thing is that you never read the forum and were not even trying to find anything you want.
http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=11620.0
http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=11573.0
http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=11621.0
http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=11622.0

sky sports 2 is down its not being descrambled at all. why??

The topic is called "Problems with payment". This proves again that you never read the forum.  What is sky sports 2? From which package? We have 3 Sky packages: Sky Italia, Sky De and Sky UK. All of them contain sport channels.

i know my channel list is fine as i have access to another server that works 100% I HAVE ACCESS TO EVERY CHANNEL SO MY BOX IS FINE AND SETTINGS

Are you sure? Where is log-file of your finely setup emulator?

i have given you the chance to show that this is a good server but very clearly i have had issues already. so im stuck to how to contact you in regards to this matter.

Are you given us the chance? Are you President of USA or prime minister or king? Thank you so much. We will use the chance given by you in the shortest possible time. Be sure.

i hope you can resolve this matter as i have had to put 3 other people onto a different server.

We will better to give you a chance to leave together with your 3 other people than to read your crazy posts without signature and confirmation that something is wrong.

im trying to build a good client base but i need a good reliable server in order to do so

Congratulations! We wish you a good client base! We also wish you to find a good reliable service! It is not so easy these days...

also BOXNATION many of my friends and family and other customers want this service yet YOU DONT PROVIDE IT ???

Before asking this question, I would recommend you to read the forum, at least "News and Announcements" section of it. I am not going to list you all channels which are including and which are not. The forum is for you, not for me. Read it and get all necessary information.

if you would kindly message me  about this situation i would be most greatfull leepinney@hotmail.com
Unfortunately, we use forum for communication with our users, not personal emails.

FINALLY, I would like to remind you that this is your last post without signature, without log-file. This is just bla-bla-bla.
If you are not going to amend your profile, all your posts will be deleted (read my signature).

jacopo89

• Новичок
« Ответ #179 : 11 Октября 2015, 14:02:53 »
What can i do?

Thanks,
Jacopo

Select top option (via SecurePays merchant), it works

For the moment get a generic error, i send email to SecupePays for more information.

Thanks,
Jacopo