Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Avoiding rules violations with TM 5402 HD  (Прочитано 5287 раз)

nagusia

• Новичок
Avoiding rules violations with TM 5402 HD
« : 21 Декабря 2014, 20:38:21 »
I've spent quite a bit of time experimenting with different settings as I found as I was getting warnings in the Connections History link.  Mainly these were related to 'keepalive' requests.  On this box there seems to be no way to configure this. I was also getting warnings about excessive decoding requests.
I noticed it seemed to be mainly a problem on the second backup server - if the server isn't doing anything, which is the normal situation, it will send keepalive requests and generate warnings because you can't set the correct parameter as I said above.
Also, whilst you are watching a encryped sky channel  there are no keepalive requests sent to the main server, but if you are watching a freesat channel unencrypted, no requests are going to the server so it will start sending keepalive requests, and too many of them.
I also had a problem with sky sports channels after the pub and Irish channels were disabled.  The UK channels weren't working on my box for technical reasons (too strong a signal which needed atenuating) and this was generating a large number of requests which I was warned about.
Anyway, if you wan't to keep a clean sheet and avoid warnings my advice is a) turn off the backup server and b) turn off the main server if you are not watching an encrypted channel.
TM 5402 HD Sky UK subscription