Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Is it allowed to use Acamd with a few diverent port lines?  (Прочитано 6700 раз)

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
Is it allowed to use Acamd with a few diverent port lines?
« : 05 Декабря 2013, 20:07:06 »
Hi,

Iam using Dvbviewer with an Acamd Plugin and it works pretty well. Unfortunatellly, my friend canceled his Sky contract and thats why Iam searching for a new cardserver.

I would like to become a new "customer" of your server ( I already read a lot in the board. ) and thats why I used the test-option and tried differnent Plugins.

Unfortunatelly, I cant use WINCNC or CNC because I really have to use the DVBviewer. I tried every Plugin that was avalible and here is my conclusion:

1. Wincnc
It is very important for me to use DVBviewer and there is no way that I go back to ProgDVB, Mytheatre or something else. Wincnc will not choose the correct CAID and so it is not possible to decode a channel.

2. CNC
When I switch the channel, I have to change the CAID by hand. Not really an option.

3. HADU
Only suports CCAMD.

3. Acamd
Everything works perfekt but it needs a line for every CAID. I would like to see HD+,  Sky de, ORF  which means I would need 3 lines. In this forum I read that a few guys did it this way but some other guy said that it would be against the rules. I just have a single tuner and so I would only using one Port at a time. Anyway, Im not sure if it could happen that maybe two ports are open at the same time. (Maybe while switching a channel) So I would like to know if it is okay to use 3 lines in the config. (As I mentioned before, only one line will be used)

4. MPCS
If the ACAMD Plugin is not allowed, I would like to install a MPSC (OSCAM, what ever) Server on my DSL Router. It would connect itself to your Server and my ACAMD Plugin would connect to the MPCS. Unfortunatelly I wasnt able to find informations about in the forum. So I have no idea if the answer times would become very high.

thank you very much for your help.
Astra 19,2 - Cinergy USB S2 HD  - DVB-S2 - Dvbviewer - OSCAM - ACAMD

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Is it allowed to use Acamd with a few diverent port lines?
« Ответ #1 : 05 Декабря 2013, 20:35:17 »
Hi,
Acamd is allowed only with SkyDe package http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=24539.0
Re: other packages, you need to consult the users here on the forum who is using this plugin.

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 05 Декабря 2013, 21:00:31 »
Thank you for your answer.

The "other" guys are using more lines which is officialy not allowed, if I understand it correctly.

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 06 Декабря 2013, 18:24:49 »
okay, I have got some news.

I placed a oscam server on my DSL Router and used ACAMD + DVBviewer to connect to the oscam server.

The oscam server just uses one line and only asks your server after 7s about a cw.

There are no freezes or else on my dvbviewer and the answering times are okay.

The only thing that didnt work was HD+. I always received a cw and it should decode  (it often did but not always) but it failed. In my opinion it is not the fault of the server or the client it doesn´t work because the weather is very bad and my satellite dish moved a little bit because of the storm yesterday.

Oscam + ACAMD + DVBVIEWER =  :D

Thank you for the help and your answers. The only problem that Iam having right now is that my Prepaid Creditcard did not arrive yet. (I will never use my ordinary creditcard to buy something on the net). When it arrives I will buy some packages and everything will work.

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 08 Декабря 2013, 21:22:49 »
Im not able to change my last post. thats why I had to reply.

Regarding this posting:

http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=24639.0

I switched from oscam to MPCS.

Still everything works fine.

Hopefully I do not find any other rules.

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 11 Января 2014, 21:59:03 »
I would like to add a few things after I finished testing.

When I did some tests with ACAMD and an other cardserver I realized why you do not allow ACAMD for most services. Acamd works quite well but it includes a lot of unfixed bugs. Often it is not able to find the right CAID or Service ID and the screen stays black. It can happen that ACAMD sends a lot of requests when it isnt able to decode a channel. Even if I use an ignore and a prefer list, it still has a lot of problems.

BUT if you use a MPCS/OSCAM server and connect with the ACAMD plugin to it then you wont have any problem. (If you use newcamd ) The OCAM requests every 7 seconds without producing any requests which are not needed. If the ACAMD requests more often a cw then the OSCAM server sends an answer via cache. If you use only a ACAMD Plugin it can take up to 20 seconds to get a decoded signal. If you are using OSCAM + ACAMD it mostly takes 1 - 2 seconds if you switch the channel. I never had any problems with Service IDs or Provider IDs. Because of an ignore and preferlist in the ACAMD and the OSCAM Server it really decodes very fast.

And there is an other feature. I do have a receiver in my kitchen and in my living room. I never use both at once. So I changed the configuration in the OSCAM Server. My login is only allowed once! So Iam able to login with my living room receiver and with my kitchen receiver but not at the same time. So I will never be banned because of cascading.

I spend a lot of time with reading topics in the forum and testing before I got my line. Now everything works great without any freezes or other trouble.

Thank you very much for your service.

ps: I know that OSCAM is not official supported but you should give it a try. If you use the latest version of it then you will realize that the bugs which caused a lot of trouble are gone.

SenorSpielbergo

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 22 Января 2016, 11:57:35 »
Hi DVBFreak,

haven't found an option on this board to send you a pm, so I hope you read this post... :-)
I've got a pretty similar configuration to yours on my pc, and I hoped you could help me installing all the needed stuff.
I'm allready running DVB-Viewer with ACamd, but the success isn't great, as discribed here: https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=34020.0
Could you explain me where I could get MPCS/OSCAM and how to set it up + connecting to ACamd (Windows 10 x64)?
I don't know if I could manage to install it on the router, because I've got a Huawei-LTE-router, so I think I have to setup all on my pc...
I would be very pleased, if you could help me!
If you want, you could also write it in german... :-)
DVB-Viewer Pro 5.5.2.0 (PC) + ACamd 0.6.2.0; VIP Astra

DVBFREAK

• Пользователь
« Ответ #7 : 22 Января 2016, 14:58:50 »
Because this is an international board I might better write in english.

You do not need oscam. Just check your other post and you will find the answer.

By the way I forgot to write down "Please turn off or rename any other CAM Plugin like vplug or Hadu whatever"