Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: DM500 HD ver2 bootloader crashes  (Прочитано 3865 раз)

thegoldmarketing

• Новичок
DM500 HD ver2 bootloader crashes
« : 14 Октября 2016, 21:07:25 »
Hi,
I'm facing a problem while trying to flash new image for DM500 HD ver2. Basically I turn on the Bootloader and go straight to flashing new image using the web browser. However, after ~4 minutes the text disappears and device itself freezes - no status LED icon - only internal board lights visible (meaning that device is on).

During these ~4 Minutes I'm able to upload maybe just ~60% of the image. Thus... I can't put on anything...
I have tested it with HDMI, SCART input as well as two different TVs.

The screen which I can see for a sort while:
DM500HD ver 2. Emulator: None. In progress.

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: DM500 HD ver2 bootloader crashes
« Ответ #1 : 15 Октября 2016, 08:50:54 »
Depends on compatibility of the bootloader version of your device and firmware.
https://dreambox.de/en/dm500-hd-flashing-firmware-browser
Read the sub-forum again and select an appropriate image for your receiver, or at least use Google
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #2 : 15 Октября 2016, 10:57:50 »
is this the first time you are updating your Deambox ?
where do you got the imagefile ? is it an NFI file ?
if you use image from manufacturer dreambox.de - are you sure you have an original DMM Dreambox ? (I have seen clones, looks exactly like original and came boxed with all additional cables, manuals etc looks even better than original DMM *g*)
otherwise you need an image for clone boxes (routines for clone detection removed) > google for dreambox clone image
clone images are also fully working on original DMM box (but as its obvious 3rd party software it might be fake and harm your box. Get it from reliable source/forum, read user comments for the available download)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

thegoldmarketing

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 15 Октября 2016, 13:49:51 »
Read the sub-forum again and select an appropriate image for your receiver, or at least use Google
Well, the problem is that I can't put any new image on. :)

Basically, I did the following:
Turned on the bootloader - picked a newnigma2 image and started uploading. It first crashed during upload. Then I turned the DM on and there still was the original working Enigma2. I though it was odd, that it froze. So I tried again and the second the the DM froze during the flashing process (when files were being placed) - so its probably a kind of corrupt since its likely that not all files got transferred.

Now when I turn on the box, I got Newnigma2 loading screen ("please wait") and it stuck and also "reboots" after 3-4 minutes. So it seems the problem is not only with the bootloader - its a general one.

P.S. I can see red light IN THE BOARD itself. However, on the outside the LED is green when Newnigma2 screen is present and blinking green when bootloader is on. Also - the fan is not spinning. Is it normal? Maybe the fan is not spinning and thus overheating which leads to this?

are you sure you have an original DMM Dreambox
Yes, it is original. The site I ordered from is legitimate, well known and it supplied it from Germany. I also checked the provided serial code online.
DM500HD ver 2. Emulator: None. In progress.