Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Re: Software prohibited for using with our card-server  (Прочитано 3092 раз)

aulemod

• Постоялец
Re: Software prohibited for using with our card-server
« : 29 Августа 2008, 22:38:09 »

Concerning WinCSC versus CSC 4.0.0.2

You recommend CSC 4.0.0.2, but it seems that it is not suitable for
Sky UK videoguard channels, while WinCSC works fine.

I tried CSC 4.0.0.2 with a local Newcamd 5.25 server (not yours) -
freezes every few seconds for a moment, or some garbage on the screen,  unpleasant sounds too.
But with WinCSC everything is just perfect, could not be any better.

With other packages, such as ntv+,  CSC 4.0.0.2 works fine.

Perhaps there is another better alternative for Sky UK?
And is there any difference which protocol to choose (the server I tested, supports only newcamd 5.25)?

I need Sky UK, that is the primary reason I want to subscribe to your services, and I am using SkyStar 2, I also tested Sky Star HD, and plan to switch to it for Sky HD channels.

So it is important to me to use WinCSC or something that provides equal quality.

Are you sure WinCSC causes problems, and what are they?
My experience with a local server was that using one ISP I occasionally was getting  socket error #1061 connection refused with Sky channels, but with a different ISP - no such problems at all.
Both fast and excellent connections otherwise.
Is it possible that a bad internet connection brakes those packages rather than WinCSC?

Vu+ (Duo2, Ultimo): ViX image all, MgCamd.1.45c all
VIP ALL ULTRA
       Triax 1.10 m / 2 lnbs: Invacom + circular / H-H Moteck SG-2100A (> 90E-34W)
       Opticum T90 / 10 lnbs: 36 (circular),28E,23E,19E,16E,13E,9E,5E,1W,4W

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #1 : 30 Августа 2008, 06:52:02 »
Try CSC 4.0.0.1 version, that is the only thing which can be recommended in this case. Some providers require sending correct ECM packages. Unfortunately, WinCSC cannot sent them, that is why we refused using it. If you are using WinCSC - at your own risk.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

aulemod

• Постоялец
« Ответ #2 : 03 Сентября 2008, 18:36:50 »
2 questions:

I assume that the black-listed WinCSC is 1.20 and earlier, that is, old versions from 2005 and 2004.
A new version 1.30 was just released on 2008-06-19, is this version blacklisted as well?

Here is what they say about WinCSC 1.30:

* New: Support Dreamcamd Emu All Ver
 * New: Fix Nds sky ital @ uk 
 * New: Fix Irdeto2  all Channels
 *  Auto ProvID for Viaccess new
 *  Address the problem of stopping channels

(Unfortunately, 1.30 does not provide smooth viewing of Sky UK, it is still worse than 1.20, even though they say "Fix Nds sky uk")

2:
is it possible that broken packets are sent by a cheap built-in network adapter such as RealtekRTL8168/8111,
but 5 times more expensive adapter Intel PRO/1000 PT (or its driver) can repair broken packets before sending them?

I had issues (socket error #10061 lasting for several days) with another server and WinCSC 1.20 when using Realtek,
but never with Intel PRO - seems that it cured the problem.
So perhaps it is safe to use WinCSC 1.20 with Intel Pro adapter.

And another thing:
I tested CSC 4.0.0.1
CSC 4.0.0.1 is better than 4.0.02, but still very short but noticeable freezes on sky uk,
however no color squares or screeching sounds, it seems, so an improvement.

Vu+ (Duo2, Ultimo): ViX image all, MgCamd.1.45c all
VIP ALL ULTRA
       Triax 1.10 m / 2 lnbs: Invacom + circular / H-H Moteck SG-2100A (> 90E-34W)
       Opticum T90 / 10 lnbs: 36 (circular),28E,23E,19E,16E,13E,9E,5E,1W,4W

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 03 Сентября 2008, 19:28:46 »
Your questions are rather complicated to answer since the equipment used by different users is different as well. If you noticed, SkyUK disappeared from the billing as a separate package. It means that either something is changing at the server or it is deleted from the subscription at all. I have no idea what happenned. We'll have to wait for the Moderator reply. The issues regarding plug-ins have been raised by the Moderator, and he knows better which one is better since he tested them all. I am not sure about WinCSC 1.30, but I will suggest him to test it as well, maybe there was something improved since the older versions.
As for you, you may use any of the recommended plug-ins which you think works best with our server, but please remember again - at your own risk. If you are banned, you will see the reason in the black list - why.

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic