Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Updating subscriptions  (Прочитано 3000 раз)

Jogi

• Старожил
Updating subscriptions
« : 19 Октября 2013, 21:09:43 »
I think I have already read about this fact, but want to be sure (before I wait unnecessarily several month):
I have 2 subscriptions (SkyDE + MTV) which will end in February 2014 - all fine, no problems

now, after the price drop, I would like to switch my subscription to VIP-Astra which include my existing subscriptions + some additional packages

do I understand it correct, that my existing subscriptions will no longer be available in the billing section if I "upgrade" to a VIP-package that include the single packages ?
what about if I for example buy one month VIP-Astra - will my existing subscriptions be available again after the one month of VIP-Astra for the rest of the time I already bought the packages ?
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Updating subscriptions
« Ответ #1 : 20 Октября 2013, 16:43:24 »
do I understand it correct, that my existing subscriptions will no longer be available in the billing section if I "upgrade" to a VIP-package that include the single packages ?
what about if I for example buy one month VIP-Astra - will my existing subscriptions be available again after the one month of VIP-Astra for the rest of the time I already bought the packages ?

Yes, you understand correct that all your previous (separate) subscriptions will be deleted. NO REFUND for them!
If you buy VIP even for 3 days, all your subscriptions will become inactive forever.
To avoid this, you have to freeze your current subscriptions. Only after that, you will be able to buy VIP package and watch it, because your current subscriptions will become inactive for the time you specify for freeze. When VIP is finished, you may activate your current subscriptions again.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic