Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: I have got blackscreen, no sharing is now possible  (Прочитано 15902 раз)

suma

• Гость
I have got blackscreen, no sharing is now possible
« : 25 Августа 2006, 12:17:47 »
Q: I've got blackscreen, no sharing is now possible

A: If sharing is not possible, the first thing to do is just check ping and route to the server.
Check your internet connection.
Check communication cable between receiver and PC.
Of course, there can be various reasons for blackscreen. Below are the most frequent:

- Check if you disable EMU of your receiver, either delete all the fake keys which prevent receiver from sharing;
- login has not been paid
- login has been deleted for the rules violation
- very long ping to our server
- incorrectly set dns or non-operated dns (server name)
- there is no internet connection to your receiver or PC (frozen modem, router, cable disconnected, etc.)
- your IP address was banned by our server for different reasons (for 30 minutes, 1, 3, 6, 12  or 24 hours)
- preventive security was actuated (non-standard query, port scanning, etc.)
- our server will ban the user automatically as soon as it considers that some danger comes from that address
- your IP address was banned by a global provider. For example, your provider is blacklisted because of spam distribution. Therefore you are suffering.
- at that moment the server might be reloading, frozen or the card was out of slot/not updated, electric power failure or because our UPS run down.
- Your subscription is VIP package that includes some sub-packages (for example, Canal sat France (19E), Canaal Digitaal (19E) If they do not work within VIP subscription and you see that there is no price for individual subscriptions (the packages are not sold separately), it means that they come without 100% guarantee as a free bonus to VIP. It also means that sub-package may work some day, but some day - not. We do not accept claims as sub-package is a free bonus.

We deal with technical equipment, which may fail from time to time as you know.
The list of reasons is not complete, unfortunately. There may be various reasons why cardsharing is not possible. It is impossible to forecast all situations right now.
I cannot say that failures are impossible, however, keeping in mind our extensive experience, failures are quite rare.