Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Changing broadband providers  (Прочитано 2762 раз)

paulh

• Пользователь
Changing broadband providers
« : 24 Января 2017, 23:19:57 »
Will there be any problems if I change my broadband provider as I'm having timeout issues.
 when playing on ps4 i lose connection sometimes and may be playing for 5mins to 2hrs online and just cuts me off and back to start screen I'm using vermin media and called out a few times with this issue gave me new router but still happens is there anything better out there
Thanks Paul

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Changing broadband providers
« Ответ #1 : 25 Января 2017, 07:05:09 »
3) sending packages with broken ECM structure to the server. - penalty for violation - 5$
- broken ECM queries Packages with broken ECM structures, these are ECM queries (CW) with some bites corrupted. Such queries being sent to a smart-card, are overloading the cards. They also may damage them forever, the cards may freeze, etc.  In 90% of cases, the reason is a bad signal from satellite when a picture starts falling to pieces. In 10% of cases, the reason is in bad unstable internet connection. The packages are broken with their integrity being destroyed. The reason can be in unstable wifi connection, in overloaded uplink (upstream traffic) typically "eaten" by P2P clients (torrents, etc.). To solve the problem, it is required to disable the software using upstream traffic, check the route to the server for losses available using traceroute command, try to use other internet provider service. In case of a problem with signal reception, it is recommended to use a dish of the larger diameter or retune the dish available damaged by, for example, a strong wind.

You have to consider by yourself what is most important for you - either 5mins to 2hrs online of your ps4 or TV without stops and freezes
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic