Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Re-activate?  (Прочитано 1702 раз)

Kylle

• Старожил
Re-activate?
« : 05 Марта 2012, 16:19:23 »
Hi,

I have just re-activated my subscription, after it was freezed for a month. I need it to work today, because i get guests to night to watch TV, but will my subscription first be activated tomorrow, or can I start using it now?

Regards.
VU+ Duo2, VIP ALL ULTRA, Blackhole image, newcamd, MgCamd 1.35a, server_14, User: Kylle.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Re-activate?
« Ответ #1 : 05 Марта 2012, 17:00:10 »
Your subscription will be active since tomorrow 6:00 AM (Moscow time)

From the billing:

What is the way to suspend (freeze) your subscription

Any subscription can always be suspended (frozen) for unlimited time. For this purpose, you need to press button located in section below the package title and confirm your action. After the subscription is frozen, you will see the package title marked with red color. It means that it is inactive with the information on the number of unused days of the subscription appeared nearby. The amount of USD1.00 will be withdrawn from your balance for your subscription to be suspended. Caution!!! After your subscription is successfully suspended, it is required that you temporarily delete the data issued during purchase or disconnect the receiver from Internet for suspension period not later than 6:00 AM (Moscow time). Please be noted that connection to the server without valid subscription is a violation of the rules resulting in your account deactivation (with an opportunity to resume it after the penalty of USD 5.00 is paid).

What is the way to resume your subscription

To resume your subscription suspended earlier, you need to enter section pressing button below the package and confirming the action. You may connect the server again after your subscription is resumed not earlier than 6:00 AM (Moscow time) of the following day. Please be noted that connection to the server earlier than the time specified is a violation of the rules resulting in your account deactivation (with an opportunity to resume it after the penalty of USD 5.00 is paid).
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Kylle

• Старожил
Re: Re-activate?
« Ответ #2 : 05 Марта 2012, 17:10:20 »
Ok, thanks for your time. :)
VU+ Duo2, VIP ALL ULTRA, Blackhole image, newcamd, MgCamd 1.35a, server_14, User: Kylle.