Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: New Sky Sport HD Channels not working  (Прочитано 16585 раз)

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: New Sky Sport HD Channels not working
« Ответ #20 : 01 Августа 2013, 21:52:31 »
I see a lot of access to this thread - lets hope at least some of the users of SkyDE subscription are prepared to write a response and insists on extending the subscription for the new channels.

BTW: please update the link you provide for SkyDE channels as the link include the new channels but as you are using a discount subscription the new channels are not available from your cs-server
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: New Sky Sport HD Channels not working
« Ответ #21 : 02 Августа 2013, 07:13:25 »
Jogi, first of all, you have to understand what kind of service we are. The cards were bought not today and not yesterday. We are not going to call provider and ask him to enable the channels you want. I think, this is clear. According to the Moderator, there is no filtration of the channels at our server. It means (I will repeat it again) that if the channels are not working by themselves, they will not work at all. We need to do some manupulation with the provider, i.e. contact him, or whatever. The cards were purchased not in Germany, via internet. I have no idea what kind of cards we have. This is Moderator's issue. His official reply is provided above - if the channels are not working by themselves, they will not work at all. I have no more to say. And let us stop discussing this issue in the future. I understand your wish (and many others) to watch those channels. But, if the Moderator can do nothing, what can I do? Let us wait and hope that the channels will finally work.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic