Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Prima Family  (Прочитано 3281 раз)

Teron

• Пользователь
Prima Family
« : 26 Июня 2012, 22:55:41 »
hi, the last four days is a problem with Prima Family - Skylink. The image is regularly breaks after a few seconds. Sometimes writes encoded. The other channels are OK. Where is the problem. Log of the receiver does not have. Ferguson Ariva 102E HD, protokol mgcamd.

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Prima Family
« Ответ #1 : 27 Июня 2012, 07:02:04 »
Hi,
We checked Prima Family in SkyLink, it is working OK without any freezes and stops.
I think, the trouble is in the firmware of your receiver.

Log of the receiver does not have. Ferguson Ariva 102E HD, protokol mgcamd.

For your information:
1. mgcamd is not protocol, it is emulator
2. Ariva HD receivers (200 model) are blacklisted on our server because they do not work correctly with the server. We don't know what is inside the receiver. Frequent reconnections etc. are causing multiple bans. As a result, user can ba banned forever without any compensation.
Please change your receiver ASAP because it is not compatible with the server. You see - nobody else but only you are talking about Prima Family channel. Or, find other server, because nobody will compensate you if you get banned.

Regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Teron

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 27 Июня 2012, 16:08:54 »
Hi, thanks for the info. Yes I know about the blacklist, but I have a HD 102E. I have not 200E. My receiver goes well with this cardsharing. Problems are up now.

Teron

• Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 27 Июня 2012, 19:25:15 »
Yes, the problem was with the receiver. Corrected. thank you