Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: what is wrong... ?  (Прочитано 7751 раз)

bazyli456

• Новичок
what is wrong... ?
« : 20 Декабря 2016, 22:54:35 »
I tried many times....without success...
all files changed
ports... login and pass
subscription paid
cfg and newcamd.list  etc  changed and saved

eveything looks ok....but still working only FTA...  PLS help many thanks!
Nbox ADB 5800s  bxzb

defkev

• Новичок
Re: what is wrong... ?
« Ответ #1 : 20 Декабря 2016, 23:48:03 »
How about posting a log? I doubt anybodies but the admins crystal ball is good enough to figure out whats happening on your end without it.

From your screenshot it looks like you are
  • not connected to the server, which would explain why nothing gets decoded
  • on the other hand you did send requests to the server in the past, from which some where successfully decoded
  • some where rejected/filtered, which usually means you send a request to the server for a srvid the server doesn't decode, for whatever reason (e.g. not a part of your subscription or simply not found)

The EMM requests are most likely caused by OSCam using CCcam (since the number of requests matches the number of connection)

From my experience a CCcam reader in OSCam will send a single EMM request to the server per reader start/restart, regardless of AU being disabled or not (on the reader/dvbapi/user/whatever)
Simply use newcamd instead of CCcam to get around this, this also allows you to get a more fine grained configuration (one reader per sub/CAID, proper fallback per group and so on) and you can still use EMM on your local readers.

There is also no point sending keep alive requests to the server.
The moment you have something to decode the reader will send the request and, if necessary, connect to the server.

Lastly i do hope you are not using multiple emus/protocols at the same time as the screenshot implies, as you don't gain anything from it.
Pick one emulator/protocol (e.g. oscam w/ newcamd) and stick with it.

Cheers

bazyli456

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 21 Декабря 2016, 00:01:56 »
tried several times...no success - so I changed to others protocol.... taking changes according to instruction under my subscription....  no result at all.  black screen still..  Currently receiver off - not to be banned..... 
ps
but this is only one receiver which I have  and I'm trying to find a way to work it in a proper way....
Nbox ADB 5800s  bxzb

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 21 Декабря 2016, 06:25:13 »
Connection using different emulators detected - it means that all your emulators installed are active. This is wrong. Only ONE emulator shall be used at a time, no two or even three. You have to enter your receiver MENU and disable or delete all available emulators. Leave only one emulator active. For this emulator, use the settings provided in the billing. After any changes made in your settings, be sure to reboot your receiver.
You have so many errors and warnings because you did not perform all the above. You change emulators (and, consequently, settings) without disabling the previous emulator and without rebooting your receiver. All your emulators stay active at once. This is  rules violation.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

bazyli456

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 24 Декабря 2016, 14:24:59 »
THANK YOU
problems solved
works fine :-)
Nbox ADB 5800s  bxzb