Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Music channels MTV, MTV2  (Прочитано 2389 раз)

dinothetiger

• Новичок
Music channels MTV, MTV2
« : 02 Мая 2012, 18:56:55 »
Is anyone having the issue, that MTV's voice is being played when you change over to other music channels, eg, viva, mtv2, mtv base?
vu+ Duo, blackhole 1.6.5, mgcamd-1.35a

rudy8012

• Пользователь
Re: Music channels MTV, MTV2
« Ответ #1 : 03 Мая 2012, 01:16:32 »
For some reason each music channel has the audio channels of all other channles, too. Change the audio channel until it matches the video. Depending on the image of your receiver the audio is changed from the coloured buttons (for me it's the yellow button)
DM800SE - Gemini3 - newcamd on oscam ymod - server 1
23.5E and 28.2E - SatelliteBG and SkyUK

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: Music channels MTV, MTV2
« Ответ #2 : 03 Мая 2012, 21:14:06 »
no problem for me, the correct sound (audio = "english") is always selected by default (even if I see in addition the sound-options Audi2-MTV, Audio3-MTV, Audio4-MTV in my list of available audio channels and what are audio-channels from other MTV-channels)
and I do not really watch MTV, only switched to the channels to check for the problem described
and even if my receiver/Neutrino-OS selects the correct audio (english) by default, my receiver would remember the audio-selection (including volume configured if not also default) for each channel separately
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP