Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Topic for successsful users who finally paid for our services  (Прочитано 86797 раз)

redrobo197

• Новичок
Re: Topic for successsfull users who finally paid for our services
« Ответ #80 : 09 Марта 2015, 11:05:58 »
successful user suma,I'm not complaining.Keep keep up the good work  :)

cyrusrex

• Пользователь
  • If it's out there, i want it on here!
« Ответ #81 : 12 Марта 2015, 14:17:02 »
@telex (EDITING THIS COMMENT)

Secure, i guess yes, same way as any other way!

Two ways to do this only, either way deposits Money on css, from either your Card on android or your bank to wallet!

Link Card in Crome on Android (NOT ON COMPUTER)

It's nice to have 5" Phone or even better a Tablet, but i'll rather fumble on my phone and pay, than not pay at all!

PS! On Computer I also added Money from bank, using their search system, meaning.:

1. Click on Add (upper right corner)

2. Click Bank account (center)
      opened in any country

3. Adding Money From Any Bank Account- Select your Country
                                                                     Account's currency
    Limit is 15000 rub, since you are not Russian (about 240 USD) 

4. Click on Get banking details

5. You will see all details to make transfer from your own bank to bank in your country
    Payment details, your number connecting this payment to your Yandex account.
    And remember to set yourself to pay the fee, sending as international transfer.

You need to be patient with this, because it will take a working week to appear on your wallet on Yandex.
I did this five days ago, it's still not visible yet! But i believe it will be.

Success! Today my Money transfer arrived on Yandex Wallet, even without any loss, so only the fee in my bank was payed, arround 6.50 USD Fee,
                        so it took nearly ten days, estimated 7 worksdays, but it's very much cheaper to send this way.

Patience is not my strong suit, so i somehow got the idea to use the phone, few days ago, it's alot faster and
today i send another 9 Dollar, just to see if i was Lucky the first two times, but nope, it's not luck, but super ;D

It's not really rocket sience, you all can figur out how to tweak a Linuxbox for TV, so is this really harder to figur out ?

Go to Money.yandex.ru, pick English, register, put in all info you want and need to, ignore the +7 for phone and use +4X, this is it!

Next open Money.yandex.ru on your android, smartphone, login, it will surgest installing the app, play shop has it, install it, setup pincode.

Use Google Crome or Firefox, open cardsharingserver, login, deposit, Onpay.ru and pick online banking, on top is Yandey, already marked, press continue, rest is standard procedure!

Please you don't need Pictures to do this ::)
VU+ Duo (i use only 1 input) Pos: 1*w,5*e,13*e & 19.2*e BH 2.1.3 MGC_1.38 - Fiber 300/300

Minto

• Новичок
« Ответ #82 : 07 Февраля 2016, 16:52:40 »
OK, so after a week of trying to pay following a successful test I tried to pay on the first pay box which is the Visa/MasterCard option and like marcoxx  I GET ERROR .

So I try every payment system only to fail every time, so I read the forum only to find that my mistake was I was trying to pay with my English visa card and part of the verification system is the following:

A/ you must have the correct Address for the card.

B/ A mobile phone registered in the same country.

C/ The computer you are trying to pay with must have the same I.P. Country address.

Which was my mistake; I live in England but was in my house in Spain, so my I.P. address was the problem, which I have now overcome, and guess what?  My payment went through instantly; paid €20 got €28 OK now till September 2016.

Thanks’ to all at the forum for your help.

Minto 
 :)
SKY +. GI HD Mini Plus. Humax. Sky Gnome.

mar82

• Пользователь
I cannot pay for my subscribtion
« Ответ #83 : 26 Октября 2016, 11:38:23 »
Hi Suma

I have a problem with pay for my subscription give me some link to pay a subscription .

Thanks

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: I cannot pay for my subscribtion
« Ответ #84 : 26 Октября 2016, 14:15:55 »
Hi Suma

I have a problem with pay for my subscription give me some link to pay a subscription .

Thanks

Hi,
https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=27889.0
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Fergal

• Новичок
« Ответ #85 : 20 Декабря 2016, 17:00:51 »
After messing around for 2 full days trying to pay by UK bank card via interkassa/Liqpay with all attempts failed, I finally managed to pay quite easy with bitcoin via https://www.coinbase.com/join/58587e13dea9fd029e8ca7a9 all done inside 1 hour. Sign up free with coinbase id verify is very easy, i just signed up using my fone and then their site uses your fones camera to take a live pic of your driving licence or passport and verifies it in real time. Then add a bank card this is also verified by sms to your fone instantly then you can buy bitcoins using your debit card. On your card sharing billing page, select bitcoin payment and then you will need to copy and paste the bitcoin amount into the coinbase "Buy" bitcoins page. Once you have the bitcoins in coinbase you just send them to the bitcoin address on the cardshare billing page (copy and paste) then in the extra info box on the coinbase page enter your invoice number from the cardsharing bitcoin page. Within 5 mins my transaction was confirmed and my account credited. Wish i had done this from the start! I will always use this now as it was quite cheap too.

Skrzetu

• Пользователь
« Ответ #86 : 06 Февраля 2017, 21:03:15 »
After messing around for 2 full days trying to pay by UK bank card via interkassa/Liqpay with all attempts failed, I finally managed to pay quite easy with bitcoin via https://www.coinbase.com/join/58587e13dea9fd029e8ca7a9 all done inside 1 hour. Sign up free with coinbase id verify is very easy, i just signed up using my fone and then their site uses your fones camera to take a live pic of your driving licence or passport and verifies it in real time. Then add a bank card this is also verified by sms to your fone instantly then you can buy bitcoins using your debit card. On your card sharing billing page, select bitcoin payment and then you will need to copy and paste the bitcoin amount into the coinbase "Buy" bitcoins page. Once you have the bitcoins in coinbase you just send them to the bitcoin address on the cardshare billing page (copy and paste) then in the extra info box on the coinbase page enter your invoice number from the cardsharing bitcoin page. Within 5 mins my transaction was confirmed and my account credited. Wish i had done this from the start! I will always use this now as it was quite cheap too.

Hi matey,

I'm also struggling to pay from UK and gonna try your way. My question is:
I have bitcoins on Coinfloor and can easy pay for subscription but when I sending them from Coinfloor I don't have any place like comments where I can put my invoice number so how the hell Cardsharing gonna know that these bitcoins are from me? Thanks for help in advance.
nbox 5800sx, Enigma2, cccam (2.1.1-2971)
server_28/server_291

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #87 : 07 Февраля 2017, 03:40:30 »
Open the billing, "Add funds", select bitcoins payment method, read further instructions. Don't you know that all payments are made via the billing?! Never try to send payments directly to the merchant, only via billing!
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

Skrzetu

• Пользователь
« Ответ #88 : 07 Февраля 2017, 19:19:08 »
Open the billing, "Add funds", select bitcoins payment method, read further instructions. Don't you know that all payments are made via the billing?! Never try to send payments directly to the merchant, only via billing!

There is no other option on Pay by Bitcoin on 'billing'. It's just your bitcoin address and correct amount to copy to clipboard. The guy which I quoted did it directly from Coinbase. I want to do the same from Coinfloor. What's wrong?
server_28/server_291

Skrzetu

• Пользователь
« Ответ #89 : 09 Февраля 2017, 15:25:57 »
To everyone who has a problem with payment from UK via Interkassa/Liqpay. I used to pay via them for 3 years in a row but this year I was unable to do it - tried different accounts, credit/debit cards, different amount of money, different currency etc etc. No success at all - few of my friends have the same problem this year.

Today I finally did a payment via Interkassa - chosing Bitcoin option. What I had to do?

1) register on some platform for buying bitcoins. I using Coinfloor.

2) check how much bitcoin you actually need - go to Add funds, instert how much dollars you need, press Interkassa and choose Bitcoin symbol (big B), then you gonna be redirect to another page (AdvCash) showing how much bitcoin you need and address where you should send it (you have time limit for transaction so close the page because you have been looking only for amount of bitcoin at this stage

3) buy bitcoin for example on Coinfloor or actually buy a bit more because you gonna need it to cover transaction fees

4) now when you have bitcoin already you need to transfer it but... Coinfloor saying that you cannot send them directly to third party, you should send them to your personal wallet from where you can finally send them to third party

5) so I downloaded designated program which creating personal wallet directly on my PC - Bitcoin Core

6) Bitcoin Core when first time installed need some time to synchronizing blocks on your PC - depends how fast your PC is could take even few days. Took me 2 days.

7) Again go to Add funds - Interkassa - and choosing Bitcoin - you can see cardsharing bitcoin address where you should transfer it and correct amount of bitcoin. Do not close a page this time (also you have a time limit to finish transaction)

8 ) Send correct amount of bitcoin from your personal Bitcoin Core to specify address and after about 30mins (up to 2hrs) funds should be added to your cardsharing account. Also you should straight away see confirmation that your payment was successfull. Job done.

For administrators/moderators - guys you seriously need to think to introduce some other payments options for western european countries. Answer that for some people it's working fine it's not an answer because for some people DON'T. This took me few days where should take 5 mins. Sily.

server_28/server_291

kampac

• Football lover
  • Пользователь
Re: Topic for successsful users who finally paid for our services
« Ответ #90 : 17 Марта 2017, 19:20:21 »
For UK user I have paid with my debit via TRIO using UAH currency as descried on the add funds page. 
VU+ SOLO, Sky UK + ViewAsia + ZeeTV + BT Sport + Irish 28E, MGCAMD 1.35.

rex8836

• Новичок
« Ответ #91 : 04 Января 2018, 09:11:07 »
in an open window a countdown and a purse bch, I sent it there but the crypto currency does not come so quickly. what do I do where they have support contact them I do not know how. I'm not registered on spicepay.com. I paid in the opened window all the descriptions in auto mode
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1Y8Px1qvBCeyYmWtF87RFLpM2ANnikkEd
https://www.spicepay.com/p.php?pid=18VXftubv6nTEXTJNt9zkbVIl

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Topic for successsful users who finally paid for our services
« Ответ #92 : 04 Января 2018, 09:43:08 »
Typically, all support teams have similar e-mail addresses starting from support@
In your case, you need to address your questions to support@spicepay.com, I believe
One more thing to add. Is it too difficult to study spicepay.com homepage? At the very bottom of the homepage, I found CONTACT
https://www.spicepay.com/contact.php
A lot of ways to contact them, by the way