Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: All my channels are under severe freeze after changing Cccam 2.3.2 to 2.3.9!  (Прочитано 3221 раз)

JuanCameron

• Новичок
Hi

I have blackhole 3.1.0 on my Vu+ and I'm using cccam 2.3.2 for Polsat package for years without any problem but recently some of them like "CANAL+ SPORT HD, CANAL+ SPORT 2 HD, CANAL+ PREMIUM HD, CANAL+1, Canal+ Family HD &..." cant be open anymore. so I uninstall cccam 2.3.2 and then installed 2.3.9 version (ipk version) and then add my config lines to Cccam.cfg. now the chanals are open even the chanas that didn't opened earlier. but all package have very bad freezing! every chanal! they are open for 5 or 8 second and then stop for 5 seconds or so and then open again!

so I installed my 2.3.2 version again and everything is fine except that I don't have those chanals I mentioned earlier (CANAL+ SPORT HD, CANAL+ SPORT 2 HD and...) but others (elevens, hbo,...) are open instantly with zero freeze!

Then I tried the 2.3.9 Mips version. the cccam binary file name in my /usr/bin was "CCcam.mips32el" so I stopped the cam and changed  "CCcam2.3.9.mips" to it and i replaced it but nothing changed! just like 2.3.2 I still cant open those five or six chanals but others are open and work fine!

I installed 2.3.8 ipk just like the 2.3.9 ipk all chanals are open but with a severe freeze!

if someone please could tell me where is the problem?
Vu+ Solo Se, Cccam 2.3.9, Blackhole 3.1.0