Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!  (Прочитано 5720 раз)

phoboss

• Новичок
Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!
« : 29 Декабря 2015, 22:06:07 »
Hi.
My receiver kept sending EMMs
Now I changed from CCcam to Newcamd protocol.

Now I see this on my page:
Connections using different emulators detected. Be sure that your login and password are used for the only receiver. Also be sure that your receiver runs the only emulator.
In case that several emulators are installed, only one of the emulators to have status "Running" with the run type

I have deleted all the CCcam settings.
Am I going to be disabled for this?

Newcamd is my only protcol that is set to active.
Janos Vincze
Openbox X5 HD  original firmware (2013)
Account name: phoboss

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: Serious rules violations detected! Your account may be disabled!
« Ответ #1 : 29 Декабря 2015, 22:16:39 »
I noticed this behaviour on several accounts after switching protocol from Newcamd to CCcam or otherwise. It simply happens if you change the emulator on your box, like from Mgcamd/Newcamd-protocol to Oscam/also Newcamd protocol its exactly the same :(
Obviously, even if the IP remain the same during this change, the server recognize it as an additional receiver on the same day
->check tomorrow, there will be no rule violation at all (if you have done all correctly *g*) thats my experience wih the server and rule-violation

I think the information about this "serious rule violation" should be a little bid more smooth - especially as it comes always up be y simple protocol change which is not forbidden. My customers always look very unsatisfied it this comes up and its hard to explain that "this is normal" :(
I can understand that the server monitor "strange behaviour" but as long as it is not able to difference between a real violation or a fully supported action the comment to that rule violation should be much more "friendly" :)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

phoboss

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 29 Декабря 2015, 22:35:06 »
dou you think this new setting still will be sending EMM to the server?
Janos Vincze
Openbox X5 HD  original firmware (2013)
Account name: phoboss

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #3 : 29 Декабря 2015, 22:44:22 »
that depends on your settings, bot, CCcam and Mgcamd are supporting EMMs
Take a look at your account "the billing center" under your subscription where you have red hint how to disable EMMs on CCcam emulator
And if you switched to Mgcamd emulator take a look at the mg_cfg file on your receiver where you should find:
# AU
#    00 disable, no emm pids processed
#    01 enable, emm pids always processed for soft-au and shared cards
#    02 auto, emm started only if channel cant be decoded
#    03 process emm pids for network cards update only
A: { 00 }

if you have no item A: { 00 } create it (or change the value to 00 if it already exists with different option
restart emulator or even better reboot receiver
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

Jaco

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 14 Апреля 2016, 11:01:03 »
Probably a "stupid" question to You who knows, but is this* "normal" to get info about both MgCamd and Cccamd at the same time when only using 1

reciever? I normally use MgCamd config, but would give the Cccam a try.
I followed the instructions in https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=33652.0
So the question is: Shall I go back only using MgCamd config or will the rule 9 warning be gone tomorrow?

*Last connection to the server was registered at 09:02:55 (CEST) from IP address  xx.xxx.xxx.xxx
2 Current connections
2    - for port 20206 
12 Total of connections per day
Connections by emulators:
6    - mgcamd 
6    - CCcam 2.0.1 (mgcamd) 

IMPORTANT! Connections using different emulators detected. Be sure that your login and password are used for the only receiver. Also be sure that

your receiver runs the only emulator.
In case that several emulators are installed, only one of the emulators to have status "Running" with the run type "Auto"!
Violation of rule No.9
DM800se, PP 2.2 image, mgcamd 135a

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #5 : 14 Апреля 2016, 12:21:04 »
The thing is that you use 2 emulators at once - mgcamd and cccam.
It is not recommended by the rules.
The link provided is explaining how to use MgCamd emulator with Cccam protocol (!!!).
These are different things.
Delete Cccam emulator at all, you need no this emulator.
Leave only Mgcamd.
Read the link provided once again, and again and again and understand that you have to create only a small file cccamd.list. All other Mgcamd files (newcamd.list, mg_cfg) shall be left as it is. Don't even touch or amend them.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jaco

• Пользователь
« Ответ #6 : 14 Апреля 2016, 12:37:24 »
That Means that G should still be 01 and not 32. Bare with me - this is the last question.

# network mode, use summ for several clients
#    00 no network (default)
#    01 newcamd netclient
#    02 radegast netclient
#    04 camd3 netclient
#    08 gbox netclient
#    32   cccamd netclient, card list saved as /tmp/cccamd.info
#       (ECM only, supported server version up to 2.1.1, later not work)
G: { 01 }
DM800se, PP 2.2 image, mgcamd 135a

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #7 : 14 Апреля 2016, 13:28:14 »
That Means that G should still be 01 and not 32.

NO, it shall be changed to 32 (for Cccam protocol, as 01 is for newcamd protocol). If you use 01 value with Cccam protocol, you will simply not have picture.

# network mode, use summ for several clients
#    00 no network (default)
#    01 newcamd netclient
#    02 radegast netclient
#    04 camd3 netclient
#    08 gbox netclient
#    32   cccamd netclient, card list saved as /tmp/cccamd.info
#       (ECM only, supported server version up to 2.1.1, later not work)
G: { 01 } - this value is for Mgcamd emulator and newcamd protocol, you will need to change it to {32} for Mgcamd emulator with Cccam protocol.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic