Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: OpenBox S11 advice from fellow S11 owners and Suma  (Прочитано 4744 раз)

Cud1872

• Пользователь
OpenBox S11 advice from fellow S11 owners and Suma
« : 05 Января 2013, 04:07:50 »
Hi all

I have recently purchased a 1 month Sly subscription and want to make sure I have set up correctly (to save me getting banned from server) and any advice on what I have done wrong.

I used to have a subscription with other server where I just went into Menu>Network Setup>CCcam Client>Manage config>CCcam.cfg and then manually input account/subscription details then reboot box and hey presto my channels would work.

This what I have done now after reading posts regarding setup with this server

Upgrade by USB and Uploaded ignore list, replace list and newcam list (all MGcamd Plug) there is no option for priority list or MG_cfg to upload. So how do I get these files onto the box?

After uploading the above files i then go Network Setup>MGCamd Plug Setup>newcamd.list>then add my new account/subscription details. This now sits underneath CWS_KEEPALIVE=600 which is generated by upload previously done.

At this point I went in and checked ignore list and replace list and they have all the details that are in the files uploaded previously. So from what I have read this is all I need to do. I then exit back to tv and then reboot the box, wait 5 mins and then try a $premium/subscription channel and just get scrambled... Any ideas what Im doing wrong??

Out of interest I went into previous way of inputting cline, Network Setup>CCcam Client Setup>Manage COnfig>CCcam.cfg and then changed protocol from CCam to Newcamd and filled in host/port/user/password with subscription details. After reboot there was still no $ channels opening up, so I deleted ignore/replace list from MGCamd Setup and left Newcamd details in and then rebooted box and after this my all my subscription channels worked.

But from what I have read on other posts Suma seems to say if I keep it this way (Newcamd via CCcam.cfg) I will eventually get banned  :'( . So Im looking for info on how fellow Openbox S11 owners have setup MGcamd to work?

Where do I find emulator info from box, how do I know if emulator is on or off?

Sorry for long post, but I thought I would put in as much detail as possible to help make answering it easier.

Thanks for your time and with your help I hopefully won't get banned.
Openbox S11HD Newcam525 28.2e subscription

Cud1872

• Пользователь
Re: OpenBox S11 advice from fellow S11 owners and Suma
« Ответ #1 : 06 Января 2013, 22:31:57 »
Hi is there anyone out of the 47 people who have read this post be able to help me.

I now do not get more than 40seconds before the channels freeze using the servers on here, so I got a 48 hrs free line from the guys that provide a line for my friend and do not have a single problem with any channel. So I know it has def something to do with your end of servers.

Any help would be appreciated, this has been the worst carsharing I have had in years and the fellow forum members don't seem to want to help.

How do I go about getting my Subscriptions refunded?

Thanks for nothing.

Cud1872

• Пользователь
Re: OpenBox S11 advice from fellow S11 owners and Suma
« Ответ #2 : 07 Января 2013, 02:46:56 »
Update from last post:

All channels now working perfectly without me changing anything!! Using MGcam and newcamd.list upload from files on forum.

Don't know what happened but all good.

Thanks