CardSharing Server ENG > Billing - Payment system

I want to buy sky but can't

(1/3) > >>

lixxey:
I registered yesterday and deposited as I want to test the Sky UK package on Astra 28. But to purchase subscription option is in red and it keeps saying that I have to deposit.

I have deposited already, is there a minimum amount to deposit? As i say first I wish to test the service.

I have a dreambox 500s on gemini 1 image and cccam 2.0.9 and also I need to configure itwith the test line I wish to buy.

Please help so I can test today my off day, I'm working tommorow

suma:
Hello,
probably, you have not read description of the billing system yet.
http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?board=33.0

lixxey:
Well I have read it now and that link to that fellow credo123 tells me that I am not allowed there or the content has been removed. Why don't you make it so easy as to inform us of this long process in a separate page when we are buying through paypal?

Will you please process my payment so I can continue.

I must say that I am new here and it is not good practice in any business that offers a technical service to have billing problems even before the service has begun.

Try to arrange this or refund me promptly.

suma:
These are your words:

--- Цитата: lixxey от 08 Октября 2011, 12:49:10 ---I registered yesterday and deposited

--- Конец цитаты ---

What did you deposit and where? You are the first user who does not understand the description of how to pay using PayPal in the billing system.
I think, you have to read the description again and again. It is provided in the billing system. Don't forget to click "Pay using PayPal", description will be opened in a new window (wow, even with video tutorial!!!)

lixxey:
I followed the video to the second and ultimately paid through paypal and the transaction was sucessful. Immediately I could see my balance which is still visible. So that means you have it in your paypal account and your interface recognises that. But I cannot subscribe because I am being asked to make a deposit. How can you ask me to deposit when your interface shows me my balance on one hand and the subscription does not notice this balance? My subscription link is in red.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии