Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Negative account balance  (Прочитано 11808 раз)

riggerman

• Пользователь
Negative account balance
« : 11 Декабря 2016, 03:14:47 »
Can I have moderators email as my balance is negative and says securepays has not payed you. I need details to try and cancel at bank as been debited from my account

gybygmichael

• Новичок
Re: Negative account balance
« Ответ #1 : 11 Декабря 2016, 05:12:37 »
I also have a similar problem. I transferred $40 back on 3rd October which was debited from my Visa card. My subscription was renewed up to February 2017. My balance has changed since yesterday from $2 to -$38 and now my subscription is suspended. I received an email saying the payment to secure pays has been cancelled and refunded. This payment was processed over 2 months ago and I have not been refunded any payment. Can moderator please clarify what is going on as I should not have to pay a further $40 to have my balance in positive and have my subscription reactiveated. Is there some kind of scam going on here??

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #2 : 11 Декабря 2016, 08:01:28 »
Can I have moderators email as my balance is negative and says securepays has not payed you. I need details to try and cancel at bank as been debited from my account

https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=11620.0
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 11 Декабря 2016, 08:01:40 »
I also have a similar problem. I transferred $40 back on 3rd October which was debited from my Visa card. My subscription was renewed up to February 2017. My balance has changed since yesterday from $2 to -$38 and now my subscription is suspended. I received an email saying the payment to secure pays has been cancelled and refunded. This payment was processed over 2 months ago and I have not been refunded any payment. Can moderator please clarify what is going on as I should not have to pay a further $40 to have my balance in positive and have my subscription reactiveated. Is there some kind of scam going on here??

https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=11620.0
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140

Emilio

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 11 Декабря 2016, 12:41:26 »
Hello,
since yesterday my account balance is loaded with-27.16 USD negatively. In the 10/25/2016 5:34:51 AM I have charged by visas 30.00 USD. In the 10/27/2016 the amount of my account was debited a sum to an account to me by VISAS COOPER DIGITALLY LLC. In in consideration of many discomfort here with your service, I will take of it stood off and there will be no more other cooperation. I will arrange about visas which I get back my money because of deception. They offer this service, then it is not the problem of the customers which comes the payment with you. Till present with other suppliers I did not have such difficulties and I advise everybody to consider it to myself 3 times and to search for itself a more serious supplier.

Hallo,
seit gestern ist mein Kontostand mit -27.16 USD negativ belastet. Am 25.10.2016 05:34:51 habe ich per Visa 30,00 USD aufgeladen. Am 27.10.2016 wurde mir von VISA COOPER DIGITAL LLC der Betrag von meinen Konto abgebucht. In anbetracht der vielen Beschwerden hier bei Ihren Service, werde ich davon abstand nehmen und es wird keine weitere Zusammenarbeit mehr geben. Ich werde veranlassen über Visa, das ich mein Geld wegen Betrugs zurück erhalte. Sie bieten diesen Service an, dann ist es nicht das Problem der Kunden, das die Bezahlung bei Ihnen ankommt. Mit anderen Anbietern hatte ich bis jetzt nicht solche Schwierigkeiten und ich rate jeden, sich es 3 mal zu überlegen und sich einen Seriöseren Anbieter zu suchen.

scoopex169

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 11 Декабря 2016, 13:01:53 »
same problem since 11.12.2016
DM800HDse, mgcamd1.35
ICVS Image with gemini 3 plugin

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #6 : 11 Декабря 2016, 13:50:01 »
All the users had to receive a letter of notification from Moderator with detailed description of this problem. Why are you asking here if you all received a message from the server? Check your e-mail and read it. You will find the steps what to do next. If you registered on the forum using not valid e-mail address, shame on you...

ballsweat

• Новичок
« Ответ #7 : 11 Декабря 2016, 15:07:23 »
All the users had to receive a letter of notification from Moderator with detailed description of this problem. Why are you asking here if you all received a message from the server? Check your e-mail and read it. You will find the steps what to do next. If you registered on the forum using not valid e-mail address, shame on you...

Yes we all received email that we should contact our bank and blah blah, this is problem by YOUR half, you have selected the payment service to use and YOU did not receive payment from them, it's unacceptable that you suspend users accounts for reasons that are not in anyway users fault but only between you and your payment provider.  Only natural end result from this behavement is that no one that address this issue is in no way going to use this service anymore, there are lot of similar services and people will move there. You are the only one losing here, and only way to save this sitsuation is to take the loses on yourself and immediately refund the deposits.  Until that happens i'm sure no one is going to deposit a dime to this service.

Also the hostile reply above does not encourage to continue your services. Have you ever heard saying customer is allways right?

Regards, pissed (ex)customer

jkmusic

• Пользователь
« Ответ #8 : 11 Декабря 2016, 16:06:24 »
same problem since 10.12.2016 (-30,00 USD)
jkmusicM
VU+ DUO 4K, VIP ALL, Oscam for Newcamd protocol, 13e, 19e, 23,5e, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r11716 Compiler: arm-oe-linux-gnueabi

Daytona

• Новичок
« Ответ #9 : 11 Декабря 2016, 16:11:53 »
This is the second year this has happened to me.  Last years excuse was that "the payment company (Freekassa) was bankrupt", now another company (SecurePays) has "requested a refund".  I have checked with my bank and no refund has been, or can be, requested for the payment I made made two months ago.
Can I suggest that SecurePays has stolen YOUR money and you should contact them for an explanation.  It would help if you used a reputable company for payment.
I have used your service for many years but will not pay twice every year!

ballsweat

• Новичок
« Ответ #10 : 11 Декабря 2016, 16:31:51 »
Yes we all are very aware that the service is indeed illegal. But as illegal service provider you think that you can only take the toppings of an cake and the customer takes the risk not you at all?, in real world it dont work like that.
If you can do even simple mathematics you'll see that its much cheaper for you to take this in your own losses. eg refund 30$ and keep customer for several years, or steal the cash that customer has allready deposited and lose that customer forever. It's just bad business to drop all shit to customer end not take own responsibility at all, it really does not matter if the service is legal or not.

I only have suggested this servive for over 10 users and i'm certain that no one of them is going to keep using this service anymore, so just there is several hundred of $$$ lost, just for you being irrogant. I dont know how many users face this issue but it seems many.

And i got the noticement last night so "week ago" is just plain bullshit.

Daytona

• Новичок
« Ответ #11 : 11 Декабря 2016, 16:38:02 »
I understand what you say, however as I mentioned I made the payment two months ago, surely the money was already in your account, I find it hard to believe that you would use a transaction service which takes months to get money to you.  If this is the case, how did SecurePays get the money from your account?
Whatever the reason, I do not want to risk paying for an entire year again and will go month by month, but I can't do that at the moment as my account is at -$94.91.  Surely you can cancel the subscription and return the balance to $0 so I can start monthly payment?

ballsweat

• Новичок
« Ответ #12 : 11 Декабря 2016, 16:40:58 »
I understand what you say, however as I mentioned I made the payment two months ago, surely the money was already in your account, I find it hard to believe that you would use a transaction service which takes months to get money to you.  If this is the case, how did SecurePays get the money from your account?
Whatever the reason, I do not want to risk paying for an entire year again and will go month by month, but I can't do that at the moment as my account is at -$94.91.  Surely you can cancel the subscription and return the balance to $0 so I can start monthly payment?

So you are just taking volunteerly 100$ hit and give them more money,  you seriously need to grow some balls. Just forget this service and find another one.

Daytona

• Новичок
« Ответ #13 : 11 Декабря 2016, 16:49:31 »
Sorry, I didn't realise this was an insults forum.  What I do with my money is my business.  I can of course apply for a refund through my card company, and may well do so.  The service cardsharing provide is of good quality and I can mitigate the risk by limiting what I pay on any single transation.
Or maybe it's difficult for one with such limited intellect to understand this?

ballsweat

• Новичок
« Ответ #14 : 11 Декабря 2016, 17:09:43 »
This have happened you allready twice and you are arguing with me about intelligence  ;D

rasto1975

• Новичок
« Ответ #15 : 11 Декабря 2016, 17:24:51 »
Hi, may I ask, when will be removed bans on accounts banned due to "negative ballance"? I have "solved" negative balance and the account is still banned, couple hours I send e-mail asking to remove ban to moderator@cardsharing.cc.
I can understand, that can happen, but what I cannot understand is, why that ban is still there. Thank for solving the problem.

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #16 : 11 Декабря 2016, 17:26:44 »
Hi, may I ask, when will be removed bans on accounts banned due to "negative ballance"? I have "solved" negative balance and the account is still banned, couple hours I send e-mail asking to remove ban to moderator@cardsharing.cc.
I can understand, that can happen, but what I cannot understand is, why that ban is still there. Thank for solving the problem.

Hi, I think that you just charged your account to make it with positive balance. Have you bought any subscription using your positive balance now?

rasto1975

• Новичок
« Ответ #17 : 11 Декабря 2016, 17:32:41 »
I have transfered funds to account with "negative ballance" from other account and sent at 11:37 (CET) mal to moderator@cardsharing.cc to remove ban. That account is still banned (from early morning) and the service is payed to 28.01.2017. Why should I buy new "service"?

sombi

• Новичок
« Ответ #18 : 11 Декабря 2016, 17:33:59 »
I have negative balance too, why?. I have subscription VIP all active to 14.12. a put money to account now and i have 2,40 on account, why?
VU+ Solo SE, OpenATV 6.1, Oscam, Usals, 42°E - 30°W, Vip All
Account name sombi

ballsweat

• Новичок
« Ответ #19 : 11 Декабря 2016, 17:51:32 »
Yes we all are very aware that the service is indeed illegal. But as illegal service provider you think that you can only take the toppings of an cake and the customer takes the risk not you at all?, in real world it dont work like that.
If you can do even simple mathematics you'll see that its much cheaper for you to take this in your own losses. eg refund 30$ and keep customer for several years, or steal the cash that customer has allready deposited and lose that customer forever. It's just bad business to drop all shit to customer end not take own responsibility at all, it really does not matter if the service is legal or not.

I only have suggested this servive for over 10 users and i'm certain that no one of them is going to keep using this service anymore, so just there is several hundred of $$$ lost, just for you being irrogant. I dont know how many users face this issue but it seems many.

And i got the noticement last night so "week ago" is just plain bullshit.

Please don't think that we have all your money to our pocket (or purse) once you paid for your subscription. We are dependent on the payment systems we use and withdrawal of money is also a problem for Moderator, cause amounts are not small. The fact that your balance is "charged" does not mean that we've got your money immediately.
Example my case:

10.12.2016      -25.00 USD    -22.92 USD    2.08 USD    SecurePays    SecurePays order #XXXXXX - refund, ref #XXXX
14.11.2016       -34.92 USD    2.08 USD    37.00 USD    Internal    Renewing up to 2017-04-01, VIP ALL !!
14.11.2016       30.00 USD    37.00 USD    7.00 USD    InterKassa    Invoice #XXXXXXX
01.10.2016      -18.00 USD    7.00 USD    25.00 USD    Internal    From 2016-10-01 to 2016-12-01, VIP ALL !!
01.10.2016       25.00 USD    25.00 USD    0.00 USD    SecurePays    SecurePays order #xxxxxx

As you can see the the order that i payed securepay with has ended 1.12 an then  i have depositted via interkassa and renewed until to 1.4
but because of securepay "refund" my balance is negative and you suspended account.  So 35$ order wont work because 25$ refund (that the order had allready ended)  thats rediculous.  You cant seriously claim that it takes 2,5 months you to receive payments from these companies...

If someone still after all this wants to use this service i suggest that just pay month at time, and after that register new account everytime so this dont happen.