Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Is it possible to run more than one package off the same box  (Прочитано 3147 раз)

sa1time

• Новичок
Is it possible to run more than one package off the same box
« : 28 Августа 2016, 09:41:19 »
Hi there @Suma

Just a quick question. I am already subscribed to the SKY UK package and very happy with it but am also considering looking at the VIP ALL package. Would the package firstly work here in the UK and secondly would i have to pay the full amount as I have just renewed for another 12 months. If it's too much of a hassle I will just leave it until next year.

Thanks for the brilliant work thus far fella.
Dreambox 800se mgCamd 1.35

Speed does not kill it's the sudden stop at the end that does it

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Is it possible to run more than one package off the same box
« Ответ #1 : 28 Августа 2016, 18:47:05 »
I am already subscribed to the SKY UK package...but am also considering looking at the VIP ALL package. Would the package firstly work here in the UK

Hi,
You have to study a coverage map and be sure if everything you need in VipAll will be available in the UK.

and secondly would i have to pay the full amount as I have just renewed for another 12 months. If it's too much of a hassle I will just leave it until next year.

What do you mean by full amount (for which package?) and what did you renew for another 12 months? Do you mean SkyUK?
P.S. Please pay attention that SkyUK is not included in VipAll, but it is included in VipAll Ultra. Don't mix up these 2 packages when subscribing and paying
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

sa1time

• Новичок
Re: Is it possible to run more than one package off the same box
« Ответ #2 : 28 Августа 2016, 21:48:33 »
Hey Soma

Yes it is SKY UK and i was meant to write VIP ULTRA. I have checked the map fella, doesn't look like it'll work for me..

Thanks for your help though fella.
Dreambox 800se mgCamd 1.35

Speed does not kill it's the sudden stop at the end that does it