CardSharing Server ENG > Questions on cardsharing server

Nos Package Freezing

(1/10) > >>

Sharaku17:
Hey guys,

First of all a big thumb up for the amazing service.
Ive been using the Nos package for a few years without any trouble now.
But since 2-3 Days we are experiencing a lot of freezing, every 20-30 seconds.
The Channels picture goes away, for at least minimum 10-20 seconds, my receiver shows the message 'channel encoded',
after the 20 seconds the channels picture appears again and it works for half a minute and then the same thing repeats and happens again.
This makes the watching experience really difficult.

A friend of mine is experiencing the same issue since 2-3 days with the same package, therefore we can conclude that it is not a problem with our receiver.

Is there are reason for this happening?

cheers!

suma:
Hi,
In your signature, you state that your subscription is NOS and VIP ALL.
NOS is included in Vip All. If you have both packages working, you have to check your settings and delete NOS port from VIP ALL, leaving NOS port as a separate subscription, or delete NOS as a separate subscription, leaving all VIP ALL settings unchanged.
In both your subscriptions, NOS has different port number (check it), and if both are active, they conflict with each other. Moreover, I think, you also have different servers for both your subscriptions.
Check it and amend your settings.

Sharaku17:
Hi suma,

I updated my signature now, it was still old and i was using VIP ALL  just for 3 days to test it out right now im not subscribed to VIP ALL anymore.
I also checked my receiver setting and made sure that the only connection i have right now is to the NOS Package (im connected to main server and backup server).

Currently im only subscribed to NOS. So i think the problem is something else.
But thanks for the quick reply!

joaopedrocmp:
Hi, I’m having the same problem, and channel lost to.

Sharaku17:

--- Цитата: joaopedrocmp от 01 Ноября 2019, 14:23:36 ---Hi, I’m having the same problem, and channel lost to.

--- Конец цитаты ---

yeah today im experiencing some lost channels aswell, for example rtp 1 is completly dark now.

other channels keep freezing

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии