CardSharing Server ENG > Platforma N

n+ TV Puls HD no keys find

<< < (4/4)

wchpikus:
next isue is, i restart today my router, so my ip was changed ,I have dynamic ip)...
And User history i see now two ip adresses..
I hope this is not ban..

suma:

--- Цитата: nne8727@gmail.com от 12 Января 2017, 22:23:17 ---
--- Цитата: suma от 12 Января 2017, 12:29:45 ---....
That is your statistics for today. I cannot see any rules violation. Channels not decoded means that the channel does not exist (or it was moved to other transponder, etc) - no channel, so no connection, no request for decoding, no server response....

--- Конец цитаты ---
Does not exist from server point of view.
Entire NC+ does not work and it is server side problem.
Regards

--- Конец цитаты ---

From server point of view, all NC+ and Polsat channels are working without problem.
From my point of view, you have to receive BAN because you never had signature, never described your equipment (receiver, emulator, protocol, etc), never showed log-file of your emulator operation.
So, just bla-bla-bla together with others (the same thing - just bla-bla-bla) does not suit me.
Prove your above statement, then you will receive more or less qualified assistance.

--- Цитата: sdi от 13 Января 2017, 01:22:51 ---Have solved problem, moved to cccam protocol and channels are back but should work on newcamd as well. Thanks

--- Конец цитаты ---

Learn how to adjust your bull...t equipment first, then blame server, me, admins, or moderator.

Thank you.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[*] Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии