CardSharing Server ENG > Questions on cardsharing server

Your proposals on new packages (channels)

(1/127) > >>

suma:
Dear users,

Here you may post all you suggestions and proposals about new channels or packages you would like to see among the list of channels (packages) already shared. Please be noted, IRDETO encrypted channels (packages) will not be considered for sharing.
Please consider the following: if the card is offerred together with receiver (many providers are offering such combination) by the provider, such proposals will not be taken into consideration.

kip:
Hi, i have had a test with vip all and have just paid for 1 month account. I am happy with the server but would like to see the sport and movie channels on sky uk... I understand that there is no guaranty with sky but it would be good to see these channels 

suma:
SkyUK is expected as separate package soon.

kip:

--- Цитата: suma от 18 Февраля 2008, 20:17:47 ---SkyUK is expected as separate package soon.

--- Конец цитаты ---
will it have sport and movie channels??

ionutz6:
I would really love to see an HD package with HD channels, especially Sport and movies from different packages. There are quite a few HD channels, so i think a HD package would be justified: Premiere (2 HD channels), Sky Italy (5 HD channels), Sky UK (5), Digit Alb (2), Cyfra (2) etc.
If you could guarantee 100% some of these channels, it would really be a great package and a great motivation for us to use your service.

thanks,
ionutz

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии