Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: mgcamd not working on my network  (Прочитано 5877 раз)

luqman

• Новичок
mgcamd not working on my network
« : 13 Мая 2013, 02:06:53 »
hi i bought sky uk subscription but it doesnt work at my house. however it works at my brothers house when i tried the same box there??!!

and yes i have confirmed the network is working (previously i was with a different card sharing server and that worked fine at my house).

could it be that i bought my subscription at my brothers house from his internet? is it restricted to only work from his ip????

please help.

(im not a computer novice - so trust me when i say ive set it up correctly).

btw: is openbox
openbox hd s11
sky uk astra package
mgcamd

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: mgcamd not working on my network
« Ответ #1 : 13 Мая 2013, 04:40:12 »
im not a computer novice - so trust me when i say ive set it up correctly).

Openbox - what kinf of Openbox? There is 1,000,000 models of Openboxes. Shall we select the one we like more?
Please provide the links from our forum you referred to when setting up your receiver.
Complete your signature first, then we'll discuss your problems.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #2 : 13 Мая 2013, 07:56:22 »
the cs-account is not resticted to the internet account/ip you used for signup (most ISPs uses dynamic IPs, so not even possible to stick a cs-account to a IP-address)
if the box + cs-account works on another internet connection it seems Mgcamd is configured correct (and your cs-account is also not locked by the server)
if its not relaed to a reception-problem of Astra2/28E I think the network connection is not working at your home (wrong network configuration, damaged cables)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

luqman

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 14 Мая 2013, 22:41:18 »
im not a computer novice - so trust me when i say ive set it up correctly).

Openbox - what kinf of Openbox? There is 1,000,000 models of Openboxes. Shall we select the one we like more?
Please provide the links from our forum you referred to when setting up your receiver.
Complete your signature first, then we'll discuss your problems.

Its an openbox s11 hd.
The network is fine, i connected my laptop to it with wireless turned off and it worked fine.

What else could it be. When i try it at my brothers house with my box it still works.
openbox hd s11
sky uk astra package
mgcamd

luqman

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 15 Мая 2013, 00:07:36 »
its ok it works now. i had to make some firewall changes on my home router.
openbox hd s11
sky uk astra package
mgcamd