Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Subscription for 3+ tuner setup  (Прочитано 2138 раз)

geru

• Новичок
Subscription for 3+ tuner setup
« : 31 Декабря 2020, 14:11:39 »
Dear Admins,

this looks like the only place for me to get your attention.
I respect your server rules and want to pay for the services I am using.

According to your rules it is not allowed to use a dual-tuner device with a regular subscription. You have mentioned about the dual-login subscription for this devices but this might not be an option for me.
I am using Plex as frontend for my television setup and tvheadend as backend. For receiving TV-Signals I am using a dedicated DVB-S2 receiver-server with multiple multi-tuner DVB-S2 PCIe cards.

This means I have a single device using 3 or more tuners at the same time.

During the test period of your services I was happy with your service and want to stay.
My problem is not technical, but rule-related. For which kind of subscription should I go to use your services without breaking the rules?

Kind regards.
19.2E Astra, multiple TBS DVB-S2 PCIe multi-Tuner, tvheadend backend, Plex frontend

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Subscription for 3+ tuner setup
« Ответ #1 : 31 Декабря 2020, 18:15:10 »
Hi,
Either you buy dual-login for 2-tuner receiver and single subscription for your 3rd device (DVB or whatever). Finally, you will be able to watch any of your subscription separately.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

geru

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 31 Декабря 2020, 20:28:55 »
Hi suma,

all tuners are in the same device and are managed by tvheadend.
I can manage multiple tuners there as well as multiple softcam-connections. However, it is not possible to explicitly assign tuners and softcam-connections.

Any softcam-connection from the pool is used for a new connection and this is the problem.

Example:
If I have 1 device with 3 tuners inside and a single and a dual subscription, the dual subscription could be used by all 3 tuners while the single subscription remains unused.
This equates to cascading regarding your rules.

So how can I run this system without being blocked and without terminating my credit?
19.2E Astra, multiple TBS DVB-S2 PCIe multi-Tuner, tvheadend backend, Plex frontend

jöman

• Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 31 Декабря 2020, 20:53:43 »
I don't thin this will work to avoid rule violation
it is one receiver (or something like a PC using PCIe-cards) with 3 multiple-tuner
even one multiple tuner itself (sounds like FBC tuner) might receive more than one program, even more than 2 channels at a time - and he has 3 of this multi-tuner-boards in his one device
you might setup several readers with different account names (one dual-login and one single-login) but how to tell Oscam (or which emu ever is used, not specified here) to use "the second reader/account-name" ?
as long as the 1st reader for the CAID is working, Oscam (or Mgcamd, or CCcam) will send requests for 10 or more channels to the same reader/cs-line as long as this reader respond with codewords, even fallback-configuration will not help (fallback will help to switch to the 2d user-account/reader once the 1st account is blocked because of rule violation:))

I think he has to configure the receiver to use only 2 tuners enabled at all and disabled FBC/multi-tuner-function on this receiver to use a dual-login account (or disable two of the 3 tuners and even switch of FBC function on the remaining single tuner while using a single cs-account)

it might work using CCcam protocol within Oscam and configure load balancing to avoid to many cw-requests (also depends on the subscribed package)

I have tried to configure load balancing myself because as soon as a channel is not decoded and Oscam get the respond "not found" it send out directly a 2nd  (and 3rd and 4th...) request to decode the channel if you switch to a channel that cannot be decoded (regardless of not in subscription or cs-server error) - and I have not found an option to disable this behavior. This has nothing to do with timeout settings as there is no timeout, the server respond with "not found" so Oscam is going to try again. Even if this ends in a rule violation message, its not a problem, next day its gone.
But if you configure Oscam to send only lets say 8 requests per minute and the tuners are receiving to many coded channels = tries to decode this multiple channels, Oscam does not know which of this cw-requests are for the active tuner you are using to watch TV and which cw-requests are for the channels received in background = most likely the blocked cw-request by load balancing will be the one you receive on TV or record, at least from time to time = freezers.

However, the limitations of the cs-server are known: one channel for single tuner with ordinary cs-account, or dual login for twin-tuner, there is no option of triple-login and 3 or even more tuners/cw-requests. If you need to receive 3 channels at a time you need to split to 2 receivers and as suma described use a dual-login on a twin-receiver(2 PCIe tuner cards) and another cs-subscription for single-user on another single tuner device - and disable FBC-function/multi-tuner-feature

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #4 : 01 Января 2021, 05:10:03 »
Sorry, our server is designed for 2 tuners in 1 receiver AS MAXIMUM.
Probably, you will have to find some other CS-server...
Greetings
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic