Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Tested models of the receivers working with this server  (Прочитано 29522 раз)

Johnboy99

• Пользователь
Re: Tested models of the receivers working with this server
« Ответ #20 : 15 Февраля 2016, 15:15:57 »
Protek 9750HD with 3.00.27 firmware works fine on Newcamd525 until you exceed 12 servers when it will fall over
STB: Protek 9760 hd ip F/W 1.25 & using Newcamd525 + External Hard Drive
The Rest: 0.8 Mtr O/S trackable from 45E to 45W via VBox and a technomate TM-1 High-Gain Gold 0.1dB LNB
Pooter: Win7 Intel Core i5 @ 3.3 ghz 70 Meg on FTTC connection

Bullwei

• Пользователь
« Ответ #21 : 04 Февраля 2017, 12:30:12 »
Vu+ Solo SE V2 cccam 2.3.0 and VTI Image 11.0 works Great.
Vu+ Solo SE V2, oscam rev. 11711-798 with open ATV 7.0 Image, VIP Germany

Yuri28

• Ветеран
  • SKYWAY!
« Ответ #22 : 04 Февраля 2017, 13:47:58 »
All Skyway (Fortis) models + Wicard 1.19 (1.18) works Great without any problems!
SKYWAY nano 3, openbox AS4K
НТВ+ (Россия и Украина) HD + Триколор 36E - server2, server_39
90cm - 36E НТВ+
Keenetic Giga 100MB Beeline
Newcamd525

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #23 : 28 Декабря 2018, 18:16:08 »
As it is working for me for about 2 month now, may I introduce a good and cheap Linux based UHD twin receiver:
AX HD51 STB and in addition the similar box from another manufacturer, the Mutant HD51 STB.
Both STBs are identical (beside the label on the front panel), only difference is the remote control - check the pictures in online stores, I prefer the AX-model of remote control (especially for Neutrino users you need to get on the colored-keys)
Box comes with OpenATV6.2 image installed and the possibility to install 3 additional images (4 flash-memory banks, each 1GB) but other images are available, for example see: https://efe-forum.de/resources/categories/ax-4k-box-hd51.13/
- available also with DVB-S2X multi-channel tuners, other specification see online shops
- works great with Oscam for my local HD+card and CS-connection (VIP-Astra) using Neutrino operating system (NI-Image is my favorite)
- with my new TV from Santa Clause (Philips 55oled903) at least with Neutrino (never tested OpenATV, never configured the preinstalled OpenATV image, I hate Enigma *g*) you can use both TV remote controls via HDMI-CEC function to control the STB
anything else... boot time less 30 seconds, really fast channel switching. Passive cooled box = no annoying fan sound at all (you might hear the internal 2,5"HDD, if you install one) and box keeps cool/hand-warm even after hours, as usual for arm processors. And perhaps worse to mention: at least with NI-Image quite good reception of Freesat-EPG data from Astra-2/28.2°e (my old STB very often shortens titel and text of EPG with 3 dots after some letters, now its fine again, or lets say >95%)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

Lyžař

• Новичок
« Ответ #24 : 12 Ноября 2021, 00:52:09 »
Hi, I still have Ferguson Ariva 202E and start looking for some newer receiver.
Could you recommend me any?
As I am not an expert here regarding hardware, it would be fine to be easily set-upable...

Thanks for any advice....