Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: IP address temporarily disabled  (Прочитано 6658 раз)

tothbros

• Пользователь
IP address temporarily disabled
« : 24 Мая 2012, 21:34:10 »
Hello,
I don't know if I am posting this in the right place...sorry if I am not. I wasn't sure if I should email the Moderator?

So today I received an email saying that my IP has been temporarily disabled due to server rules violation. Reason: Frequent reconnections to the server.
I had been using this service for about 2-3 weeks now and I was very happy with the quality. No problems at all.
My system: Amiko HD 8340 receiver, router connected to the LAN of the receiver with a cable. My internet connection is reliable, stable, no reconnections.
My package: Sky UK
What happened today was I was watching Comedy Central HD. I suddenly had to leave home, so I switched off the TV, but left the receiver on. When I came back, the email was waiting for me about disabling my IP and Comedy Central HD wasn't working.
Then later the disabling period was over (1 hour), all the channels are working: except for Comedy Central HD.
So what happened was the there was a problem with this channel, but since my box was on, it kept trying to reconnect, and that's why the server rejected me after a while? If so, I can pay attention to this in the future to not leave the box on when I'm not watching.
Or is there another problem I'm not aware of? I was reading in the forum about Mgcamd and that I should install this, and the optimised files for your server. It said something about zapping and waiting 10 seconds before changing channels. Well, I have to say, I did change cahnnels quicker than that in the 2-3 week period I have been using the service. I'm not a big zapper, but I'm s sure it happened that I changed channels maybe after 4-5 seconds. Could this have caused my ban? Unfortunatelly, I do not know how to install this Mgcamd on my Amiko receiver. I have an Amiko "emu" firmware (abs file) installed and that's it. I don't see any options in the menu for other installations.

Please help! I don't know what I'm doing wrong here...

Thanks!
Vu+ Duo

tothbros

• Пользователь
Re: IP address temporarily disabled
« Ответ #1 : 24 Мая 2012, 22:06:39 »
OK, little update: in my receiver's menu, where I input the server details, there is az "emulator" option. This was now "Newcamd". But there are lots of other options, and among these, there is "Mgcamd". So since you said this was recommended, I changed it to this. Although, in "My subscriptions" on your website it says: protocol: newcamd.
I'm lost...
Vu+ Duo

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #2 : 25 Мая 2012, 05:32:02 »
Reason: Frequent reconnections to the server.

Hello,
The reason was explained - frequent reconnections.
One question - is your receiver linux based or you enter settings manually via remote control?
From your next post it is clear that if you have newcamd protocol, you have to use mgcamd emulator. Settings of the emulator are provided on the forum (mg_cfg file) as well as you can follow the links provided in my signature (ignore-priority lists).
No matter how stable your internet connection is, the thing can be in the route to the server. If there are some breaks along the route, connection will be broken and receiver (emulator) will reconnect.
Read the recommended settings for the package you watch (for SkyUK we provide special settings, for SkyDe - other specific recommendations). And use our default mg_cfg file (if it is applicable to your receiver). You may modify it depending on your receiver and specific conditions of internet route.
Also check which version of mgcamd is used. We recommend mgcamd 1.35(a).

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

tothbros

• Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 25 Мая 2012, 11:51:57 »
Hello,
Thank you for your reply! I have read carefully all the related posts on this forum regarding recommended emulators, configs, settings - and tried to follow them to the best of my knowledge and the information I could gather after researching online.

You question about whether my receiver is Linux-based or not. Well, that's a good question, there is no relevant information on the manufacturer's website (http://www.amikostb.com/). After Googling the issue, I think it might be Linux - but there's no way of knowing for sure. I haven't connected my PC to the receiver (I couldn't), so I set up the server details with my remote control. I downloaded several different firmwares off the net, and updated my receiver using a USB stick. However, when I tried to update my receiver with the recommended Mgcamd files, my receiver hasn't recognized those, nothing happened. I do not know what version of Mgcamd I have on my receiver, and don't know how I can find out: there is no option for this in the menu. My firmware version is "Amiko HD8300series v1.4.30 emu". All I know for sure is the software is called Spark.

So for now, there's nothing else I can do. My technical knowledge stops here. I really tried to find out as much as I could to prevent this problem with the reconnections. I tried to update my box with the recommendations on this forum, but with no success. Unfortunately, these mostly apply to Dreambox, but I cannot relate that to my box.

I understand that this is my problem, not yours. But the fact is that because I'm not an expert or a programmer, I'm out of options. I did contact the receiver manufacturer (Amiko), but they said all the latest firmwares are available on their website and these "tweaks" I'm doing are not supported by the official software, so they will not provide any help or information regarding those. So for me it's a dead end: you can't help and they can't help.
So I will just keep watching the TV as long as I can, but there is a good chance I will be banned, blocked, which would be a shame.

Regards,
tothbros
Vu+ Duo