Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Amiko 8300 (8330, 8340)  (Прочитано 6397 раз)

tothbros

• Пользователь
Amiko 8300 (8330, 8340)
« : 15 Мая 2012, 19:34:50 »
So, I bought an Amiko SDH 8340 receiver. I am using the newcamd protocol, and it seems to work fine. I had a hard time finding/installing a s/w firmware, however you call it that was an "emu" version (whatever that means). At first I was trying the "official" firmwares found on the amikostb.com website: trouble was in the menu/internet menu, there was no option to enter the cardsharing server details.

So finally I installed an "emu" version on the box and after that I had a "net client config" option in the internet menu. Here I was able to enter all the server details and the service is working! So good news!

I have the Sky UK package and it took me a while to get rid of all the duplicates channels and non-working channels.

I have been using the service for about a week now, and sometimes there are a few channels that don't work (black screen "Scrambled"), so the channel stays encrypted. Sometimes when I restart the server, or I restart the box, it works. Sometimes it only comes back the following day. I don't know whether it's a temporary fault on the server's side or if I'm doing something wrong.

One thing that puzzles me, however: I read a lot of technical stuff about setting up/configuring, writing programming lines and so on...I didnt do any of that. And the service works - with some occasional problems that I described above.

I'm just wondering, am I missing something here? Basically, I havent't dealt with any mgcp, cccam...or any of that stuff...Sorry,if I'm being technically wrong, I'm really not up to speed with these things.

Regards
Vu+ Duo

suma

• Главный помощник Moderatora
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Amiko 8300 (8330, 8340)
« Ответ #1 : 15 Мая 2012, 19:41:13 »
Hi, I think, if you succeed with setting up your receiver and you have minor problems, no need "to move deeper". Leave everything as it is (of course, if those "minor" issues are not grown up to "large problems") and enjoy. Btw, visit support forums of your receiver and study any nuances, if any. Knowledge has never been excessive.

regards
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic