Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Amiko 8330  (Прочитано 6976 раз)

tothbros

• Пользователь
Amiko 8330
« : 10 Мая 2012, 18:57:01 »
Hello,

I am using your service on echosmart 792, sd receiver, and im very happy with the quality. it was easy to set up.

i would like to buy a cheap hd box, and in my country amiko 8330 with ethernet lan seems to be a good choice.

my question is: in the internet/net client config menu will i be able to input the server details and it will work? or do i need to install/load some other software on the box after buying it?

also, with the sky uk package, will the hd channels work as well?

thanks!
Vu+ Duo

george

• Пользователь
Re: Amiko 8330
« Ответ #1 : 21 Мая 2012, 14:08:28 »
Hi

Did you receive any answer to your e-mail…..cos im thinking to get this receiver…..any help or advice? ;)

george

• Пользователь
« Ответ #2 : 25 Мая 2012, 11:07:07 »
Amiko in general seems to be a good receiver....unfortunatlly no support at all..... :(

tothbros

• Пользователь
« Ответ #3 : 25 Мая 2012, 17:11:50 »
amiko 8340: cannot set it up to work optimised with this server. my service was temporarily disabled because of it (frequent reconnects). the mgcamd emulator cannot be configured with the recommended files/settings detailed on this forum, at least i couldnt figure it out. too bad, because i really enjoyed the service.
Vu+ Duo

george

• Пользователь
« Ответ #4 : 26 Мая 2012, 09:50:08 »
so what did you end up doing??changing the receiver or the service?? :-)

tothbros

• Пользователь
« Ответ #5 : 30 Мая 2012, 16:30:01 »
well, i'm gonna stick to both for the time being and see what happens.
i did a bit of research on the subject and found out my basic problem: my Amiko receiver is non-Linux. Some models of this brand are, like the Alien, but not the SHD-8300 series that I own (8340). So that is the reason I do not have access to those config files that would need changing, detailed on this forum. Like the mgcamd files...I cannot copy/paste those from my PC in any way.
The only thing I could do was to install an "emu" firmware that has some emulators embedded. I can use these from the menu of the receiver, but without being able to tweak it.

Basically it would be all good if I didn't have a problem with "frequent reconnects" by the emulator, but I can't change that. So eventually I might get banned for good for this...
Vu+ Duo