Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: message about rules violation  (Прочитано 1785 раз)

shilev

• Пользователь
message about rules violation
« : 10 Мая 2019, 22:30:09 »
hello, i got message about rules violation:

Violations
42Unsupported ecm - iCam encryption (not violation!)
1320Requests for channel decoding above daily limit
IMPORTANT! Channels will be shifted with delay up to 10 seconds. Probable reasons:
Using PIP (picture-in-picture) option or simultaneous recording one and watching the other channel.
Delayed decoding.
Connecting 2 and more receivers per 1 account.
Connecting to the reserve server from other receiver or emulator.
Cascading (limit - 1 request per 10 seconds, 360 requests per 1 hour, 8640 requests per 24 hours)
----------------------
i didnt'd do anything wrong, i have only oscam as cam (with newcamd protocol) and i have it in only 1 reciever, i didnt'd do PIP or anything from above..
can you explain why i got this violation message?
i see that every channel i open first ecm is without picture, so i get picture only after few seconds. maybe this is some kind of problem but i don't understand it..
Vu+ solo2, open pli 4.0, mgcamd 1.35a

shilev

• Пользователь
Re: message about rules violation
« Ответ #1 : 10 Мая 2019, 22:39:37 »
maybe the problem is this?

8. Cascading - an increased number of queries for decoding (limit - 1 query per 10 seconds, 360 queries per 1 hour, 8640 queries per 24 hours)

so i can't change channels in time less than 10 sec????
if i go to channel and i don't like what's on it i need to wait 10 seconds to change it???

ok, if this is violation i did it, but i hope i got it wrong.

or maybe the problem is that my ip adress changed during the day so your system thinks that i have 2 simultanous connections?

anyway, i'm sure i didn't break any rule on purpose so i'd like to know how to avoid this in the future.

regards
Vu+ solo2, open pli 4.0, mgcamd 1.35a

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: message about rules violation
« Ответ #2 : 11 Мая 2019, 15:57:40 »
Refer to the Server Rules in the FAQ sub-forum. They are also listed when you checked Agree when signing up to our forum. If everybody does what he wants (including changing channels in less than 10 sec., can you imagine, what will be with our server?
If you don't want to follow the server rules, you are free to find any other CS-server.
Also, be sure to read FAQ at least, before arguing that you did not violate the server rules.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic