Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: any receiver available with BSkyB EPG support ?  (Прочитано 4765 раз)

Jogi

• Старожил
any receiver available with BSkyB EPG support ?
« : 08 Марта 2012, 08:52:05 »
Currently I use an Edision Pingulux box, but neither the original Spark software nor the preferred Neutrino systems available (I use Evolux) are supporting the Freesat or BSkyB EPG, I only have the Now&Next information available on all chanels.
I know that there are boxes (Dreambox/Enigma supporting a plugin to get Freesat EPG informations via internet connection) but I have never read about a receiver that is capable of showing the SkyUK-EPG (and only for Freesat I would not change from Neutrino to Enigma).
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: any receiver available with BSkyB EPG support ?
« Ответ #1 : 10 Марта 2012, 18:10:57 »
come on guys, there must be a satellite receiver available able to handle the Freesat and BSkyB EPG information at least on the UK market.
Otherwise I would not understand that UK people does not complain because at least the tax based BBC-channels should use a DVB conform EPG information system
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

rhole

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 11 Марта 2012, 05:18:32 »
Any Enigma2 based receiver will enable you to use a Sky UK 7-day EPG.  Such as a Dreambox or a VU+ uno/solo/duo/ultimo.

You install the CrossEPG plugin and select an EPG provider, there are a few to choose from. Then set it so the box automatically updates the EPG every day at 4am for example. 

----

EDIT:  Never mind i skim read your post and just saw the bit where you said you dont want to switch to enigma lol, sorry.

I'm not sure then, I have not heard of any others that support the EPG natively.
Vu+ Solo. Mgcamd 1.35a. Sky UK package.

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #3 : 18 Мая 2012, 09:07:20 »
at least I have Freesat-EPG now on Neutrino :)
(also on the included Enigma-system, but I do not like Enigma at all, crappy handling compared to Neutrino *g*)

currently I have working FreesatEPG on a testfile basis, but will be included in the next official (online)update (something >1.21.6) most likly already this weekend

if someone is interested take a look at http://kathif.vs120005.hl-users.com/filebase_entry.php?entryid=372&sid=
its a german website but installation instructions and also Neutrino and Enigma system itself can be configured to english (already default)
no emu included but SH4 version of Mgcamd or Oscam (dvbapi-mode) are doing well and supported by the system/menu once the emu-binary is added