Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Cant decode for 1-2 seconds, every 5-10 minutes  (Прочитано 2553 раз)

DeerD

• Новичок
Cant decode for 1-2 seconds, every 5-10 minutes
« : 26 Августа 2016, 23:35:03 »
Cryptobox 650HD

We at home keep also paying for bare basic skylink card as a backup.
Everything worked fined for a long long time with cardsharing, until...

My friend needed to test his settop box, so I took out the skylink card from ours cryptobox, assuming all will keep working thanks to the internet and cardsharing.
It worked but there were periodic frequent lags / stutter, like STB would be unable to decode in time.
Sound would stop, then picture, then next second it would be back to normal. Occasioany text informing for brief second that the channel is encrypted.
I was like whatever, it will get back to normal once  the card is back I guess.

Well, nope.
Lags are not as frequent, but they are still there, one in 5-10mins. I never realized that experience could be anything but smooth sailing so far.

So today I tinker bit with servers, we were at newcam main for our account, I switched to backup server, and to cccam, but its the same on all.
I tried leaving two servers enabled, and maybe it helped with the issue, but I did not left it on long enough when I saw notification about rule violation. So back to single server and the stutter.

Firmware is latest, from 22nd August, card(ako sa povedia zapisi?) works on its own and takes care of the decoding on the common channels which do not have the lag as the card is used I assume.

Generic Cryptobox 650 client settings can be viewed in this youtube video, they are simple, cant do much.

I am wondering about the EMU menu in x-tras, you can see it at about 6th second in that video. I never needed it or used it, I only ever setup client, and all worked. But theres lot of talk about emulation, so maybe thats part of the setup process as well? Anyway when I enter in that menu it just seems like place where I enter loads of numbers.

AB CryptoBox 650HD, 23.5E Skylink

DeerD

• Новичок
Re: Cant decode for 1-2 seconds, every 5-10 minutes
« Ответ #1 : 28 Августа 2016, 13:46:30 »
Reporting back with possible FIX - downgrade Cryptobox 650HD to firmware: 650HD_V1.09.15588_03-02-2016_A_patch.rar

The whole me running the STB with/without skylink card seems to be just a coincidence. I returned to the firmware used before firmware update (which also happened around time I played with the card) and all seems fine, this I would do outright usually, but whole card thing was misdirection.

Only tested for some 30 mins, but zero lag/stutter so quite optimistic that the problem is fixed.

AB CryptoBox 650HD, 23.5E Skylink

funtomas

• Новичок
Re: Cant decode for 1-2 seconds, every 5-10 minutes
« Ответ #2 : 29 Октября 2016, 22:48:48 »
ten isty problem
v menu IRTEDO nastav EMM na NIE
zatial 30 minut OK
(nejdes nahodou cez BBX ?)

same problem here
in the SETTINGS in submenu IRDETO set EMM to NO
i have tested it only 30 minutes