CardSharing Server ENG > Flame

By subscription information everything is working, in real life nothing...

<< < (2/4) > >>

indrek70:
When I used for getting internet over my smartphone (an other IP address and an other provider), then subscription is working. Unfortunately I can not leave this for it.
Looks the reason is in my IP address or even field of my address. I have at last autumn the problem with dreambox hardware, which did not allow me to access and change CAM settings, during of it there my IP got several banns. This time I sent box into warranty repair and for now it is fixed. Looks something has happened because of end of my subscription at the end of March. Could you help me out from it?

Best Regards,
Indrek

indrek70:
No reason to describe channels, I think the problem is found ... the question is, could it be fixed?

suma:
If you think that the trouble is in your internet connection, change provider.
As soon as Moderator is online, we'll check your IP, maybe your network is banned.

suma:
We checked your IP (specified in your profile) and found NO problems. We see you're connecting to the server, but there is no requests from your receiver. Check if newcamd.list is empty or not. Seems that it is empty.

indrek70:
Thanks a lot, yesterday when I was writing to you, I was using my cell phone internet and by it everything works fine. Please check my logs at the evening of April 1-st.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Indrek

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

[*] Предыдущая страница

Перейти к полной версии