Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Multiple tuners (PC)  (Прочитано 2302 раз)

philg

• Новичок
Multiple tuners (PC)
« : 24 Мая 2012, 00:24:13 »
OK I have purchased a 1month sub and enabled it on tuner 1 of my dual tuner card - its working really well with ForTheRecord and ACam/MDAPIPlus combo (after a lot of learning and tweaking lol) - so well that I'm thinking it would be good to get both tuners on the card working.

After reading up, I understand that I cant use the one account on both cards, and you don't offer a dual sub for SKY UK (shame). It sounds like its not supported at all, but would it be possible to setup a second account (completely separate) and use that on the second receiver. I can configure MDAPI and ACam to use a different configuration (account) for each tuner on the dual dvb-s2 card so in my mind it should work just like two separate boxes (obv. 2x the price but I think I can manage $16 instead of the $50 or so I'm paying to sky for far less - although I'll prob wait until my sky sub expires before I enable both cards lol) - what am I missing?

Thanks,
Phil

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: Multiple tuners (PC)
« Ответ #1 : 24 Мая 2012, 05:31:28 »
You may use other account with different login-password for other (similar) subscription. It's allowed. Open second login-password in the billing, buy the same subscription and watch/record the package you want using different accounts.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

philg

• Новичок
Re: Multiple tuners (PC)
« Ответ #2 : 27 Мая 2012, 23:31:41 »
OK Thanks, I will probably do this at some point - still trying my first 1 months sub and its looking pretty good. Its a shame that the sky sub does not accept dual logins for 1.5x cost but thats life I guess.