CardSharing Server ENG > Opticum

Re: SkyLink HD 23E (irdeto ICE) - sharing does not work again

(1/2) > >>

fantastic:
why there are 2 ports for my subscription? First for CRW and second for ICE. Can I choose which I will use? Is there full package for both types of card?

fantastic:
I tried CRW card, but there are only several programs that are working from basic package.

suma:

--- Цитата: fantastic от 14 Ноября 2012, 21:49:38 ---why there are 2 ports for my subscription? First for CRW and second for ICE. Can I choose which I will use? Is there full package for both types of card?

--- Конец цитаты ---

There are 2 ports and you have not to select but add the both ports (one port is for old cards, the other one- for ICE cards). The package will work from the both ports.

fantastic:

--- Цитата: suma от 15 Ноября 2012, 06:52:33 ---
--- Цитата: fantastic от 14 Ноября 2012, 21:49:38 ---why there are 2 ports for my subscription? First for CRW and second for ICE. Can I choose which I will use? Is there full package for both types of card?

--- Конец цитаты ---

There are 2 ports and you have not to select but add the both ports (one port is for old cards, the other one- for ICE cards). The package will work from the both ports.

--- Конец цитаты ---
but I have to set 2 logins from my receiver for 2 ports and this is not allowed, isn't it?

suma:

--- Цитата: fantastic от 15 Ноября 2012, 11:39:41 ---but I have to set 2 logins from my receiver for 2 ports and this is not allowed, isn't it?

--- Конец цитаты ---

Are you crazy? Or jocking?
Who told you that you need 2 logins?
Can't you calculate by yourself?
1 subscription = 1 login
1 subscription may include as many ports as many packages are included in the subscription.....

I am SUMA and my login is SUMA.
I have VIP ALL subscription.
In the billing, i was provided with a million CWS lines with a million port Nos. for each package, BUT containing my ONLY LOGIN - SUMA.
The same with you.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии