CardSharing Server ENG > Questions on cardsharing server

How long is Temporary connection ban?

(1/2) > >>

OPS11:
Hi,
Signed up today with 3 days on SKY uk to test before full subscription. Worked fine for a short period and then went off - then received reconnection ban notice.

I disconnected the Lan cable and made some changes, removing duplicate channel entries etc. Reconnected the Lan cable after an hour but still appears banned 2 hours later.

Can you advise how long before I can try again to test my new settings ? How long does tha ban last?

I have loaded the recommended ignore.list etc.

Thanks

suma:
Hi, you had to receiver a notification with time specified. Check your e-mail. Bans are different.
In your signature, you had not specified which emulator is used?

suma:
P.S. Also read here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=28492.0
Reasons and duration of bans are specified in detail.
Ban duration is from 10 minutes to 2 hours.

regards

OPS11:

--- Цитата: suma от 11 Февраля 2012, 21:49:20 ---Hi, you had to receiver a notification with time specified. Check your e-mail. Bans are different.
In your signature, you had not specified which emulator is used?

--- Конец цитаты ---

Hi, Emu is newcamd.

Ban time was not listed in email :-

Attention!
Your IP has been temporarily disabled due to server rules violation. You are requested to eliminate a cause of the ban very urgently, otherwise your account can be blocked by the Moderator and you will be subject to penalty.

IP address: (Removed)
Server: serv3
Account: OPS11
Start of disability: 2012-02-11 15:00:13 CET (Central European Time)
Reason:
Frequent reconnections to the server (>10 times per 10 minutes. Make sure that your login is used only for 1 device and emulator is not activated twice, check timeout and network settings)

For more details of violation description and advices on how to eliminate problem, please read here: http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=28490.new

administration of cardsharing.cc

p.s. Please note that this is a system generated email. Please do not reply to this email."

As you can see, duration of ban is not stated.

Thanks
OPS11

blokeunknown:
Im having same problem

got orton x403p running mgcamd

email says

Attention! Your IP has been temporarily disabled due to server rules violation. You are requested to eliminate a cause of the ban very urgently, otherwise your account can be blocked by the Moderator and you will be subject to penalty.
IP address: *.*.*.*
Server: serv3
Account: *
Start of disability: 2012-02-11 15:00:13 CET (Central European Time)Reason: Frequent reconnections to the server (>10 times per 10 minutes. Make sure that your login is used only for 1 device and emulator is not activated twice, check timeout and network settings) For more details of violation description and advices on how to eliminate problem, please read here: http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=28490.new administration of cardsharing.cc p.s. Please note that this is a system generated email. Please do not reply to this email.

my system is only one and now getting incorrect login, have updated my account and password as suggested

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии