CardSharing Server ENG > VU+

VU+ Duo 4K 1x DVB-S2X FBC Twin / 1x DVB-C FBC Serious rules violations detected

(1/1)

Doni999:
Hello,

I need help.
After Sky chances encryption I can not decode it with protek 9770.
So I bought new receiver VU+ Duo 4K 1x DVB-S2X FBC Twin / 1x DVB-C FBC .
Installation of VTI 13, OSCAM with newcamd works fine and I can watch Sky Bundesliga,
but I get message of "Serious rules violations detected!".

I only connected 1 cable from LNB to receiver, no second cable from LNB and no cabel to DVB-C.
I didn´t you PIP and MultiPicture.

I am worry about getting banned.

Can you help me how to configure VU+ Duo 4K.
I use oscam, should i use MGMCAM or else.

Thanks for support.

suma:
There is no user Doni999 in the billing.
Complete your signature and add your billing username.

Jogi:

--- Цитата: Doni999 от 11 Мая 2019, 17:55:03 ---but I get message of "Serious rules violations detected!".
--- Конец цитаты ---
without the additional information WHAT serious rule violation is detected this information is about useless

However, by my knowledge the problems are related to FBC-tuners (Full Band Capture - tuners, allowing to receive several channels on different frequencies even with only one cable connected). I don't know how (I only know it is possible somehow) but switch tuner mode to "one channel only" to solve the problem.

If you use Oscam I hope you use Newcamd protocol ?
regardless the protocol: a logfile or a copy of the live log page (no problem to capture more than the information showing on the screen with mark, copy and paste) from the WebIF might help

Doni999:
Billing user name is: Xdoni666X

I use oscam with newcamd.

I disabled FCC and activated only one tuner.

Attached the warning.

suma:
Did you follow our tips for setting up your emulator?
https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=35019.msg125782#msg125782

The reasons are listed in your connections history, they are numerous, not one. Check your Oscam settings and compare to those listed in Tips.
VTI is a complex image and sometimes, it is difficult to set up receiver particularly with this image.
Google for other images, maybe you will find some other.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

Перейти к полной версии