CardSharing Server ENG > VU+

VU+ UNO 4k SE with VTI 13.0

(1/4) > >>

simptrix:
Hello together,

i am a new member and have a VU+ Uno 4k SE with VTI 13.0 Image. Now I want to install the Oscam Softcam and test the Sky Deutschland HD 19E line. First I see that on the page the attention "Cardsharing test access is provided only to one Sky Cinema channel (cccam and newcamd protocol). So can i test the line with the Oscam softcam or should I install the cccam or camd protocoll? And second have you a guide for oscam softcam?

Thanks in advance.

Greeting
Simptrix

suma:
Hello,
https://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=35019.0

simptrix:
Thank you, but in my subscription i get an message with "You have no subscription!"

Jogi:
CCcam is a name for a emulator software and a protocoll to transfer PayTV encoding information to a network server and also transfer decoding information back from server to the client as well. In addition the protocol newcamd is available from the server. By my knowledge Newcamd is only used for a protocol name, there is no emulator-Software called Newcamd (what makes it easier for understanding).
if you use the test subscription you can only decode ONE channel - as you wrote yourself "only to one Sky Cinema channel" (if you do not understand use Google translation. I have not tested it but I am sure it will be translated to German correctly) = you can only watch ONE channel with this test-subscription. I do not use "test subscription" but somehow this "ONLY ONE channel" you can watch/which is decoded by server is named somewhere ?!
Oscam is a multi-protocol emulator. It can be used for Newcamd- and CCcam-protocoll as well. (Newcamd is advised in use with Oscam !!!)

simptrix:
Hello Jogi,

thank you for all the information. I understand the difference between CCcam/Newcamd protocoll and the Oscam emulator. I also understand that i can only decode one channel in the test subscription. That is ok because i will only test it with my system and then buy a ticket.
at the moment my problem is the installation and configuration of the Oscam emulator and the Newcamd protocoll. In the topic "Tips for OsCam users"
1. Use newcamd protocol for Oscam emulator (www.cardsharingserver.com --> My subscription --> Settings for newcamd protocol --> Settings for Oscam emulator
But in my subscription i get an message with "You have no subscription!"

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии