Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: Protocol  (Прочитано 2952 раз)

rossoneris

• Постоялец
Protocol
« : 04 Января 2013, 22:37:26 »
Hi,

I am wondering what it means that protocal stand as newcam 525.

I am running an newcs/mgcam on my box ? - must there be setup something special about protcols before that will work.
DB 800 HDse. 0,8W, 4,8E, 13E, 19E VIP ALL !!, Newnigma2 v4.0.1, MgCamd 1.35a

Jogi

• Старожил
Re: Protocol
« Ответ #1 : 05 Января 2013, 00:07:03 »
as fare as I know NewCS is only a cardserver to read and access local cards and require an additional server like Mgcamd to decode channels
there should be no problem to use NewCS with a local card in addition with a cs-server subscription
as emulator you should use Mgcamd (1.35 if available for your ??? receiver) and its no problem to add several lines to the newcamd.list. Mgcamd will send the decoding requestes "automatically" to the local card/NewCS or the cs-server depending on the package/caid used by the channel you want to decode.

I do not know which receiver and cards you have as result of lack informations from you but if possible/available for your receiver I would suggest to use Oscam instead of NewCS. In many cases you can use Oscam in dvbapi-mode,so only one emu/cardreader-software is required and not 2 separate programms
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

rossoneris

• Постоялец
« Ответ #2 : 05 Января 2013, 13:18:01 »
Is there someway you can log what´s going on if it is not working? I can not find any logfiles if I for example look into var/keys/
DB 800 HDse. 0,8W, 4,8E, 13E, 19E VIP ALL !!, Newnigma2 v4.0.1, MgCamd 1.35a

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #3 : 05 Января 2013, 13:37:59 »
I would not expect logfiles in the keys-folder, much more likly to find something in the tmp/temp-folder
by default Mgcamd would create some files like ecm.info and so on
search the forum, there is a fine description how to create a detailed logfile from Mgcamd somewhere
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP