CardSharing Server ENG > Flame

Rule violation

(1/3) > >>

mofikus:
I was setting up tvheadend and did not realise I could use newcamd from within tvheadend rather via OScam, and now the server thinks I'm using two receivers, I only want to use the newcamd (tvheadend) so I don't require OScam.

Also, when I tested the connection to the server using newcamd, I was scanning for channels so it sent a lot of requests flagging me again.

Both these were accidents. I will only be using newcamd and not scam from now on.

Thanks

suma:

--- Цитата: mofikus от 20 Августа 2015, 01:59:33 ---tvheadend

--- Конец цитаты ---

What is this?

mofikus:
The following is from https://tvheadend.org/....

Tvheadend is a TV streaming server and recorder for Linux, FreeBSD and Android supporting DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T, ATSC, IPTV, SAT>IP and HDHomeRun as input sources.

Tvheadend offers the HTTP (VLC, MPlayer), HTSP (Kodi, Movian) and SAT>IP streaming.

It allows me to stream channels to my devices in my network (no public access).  But I notice that there is limited configuration options for newcamd, the only option I have is to stop EMM, but I can't configure keep alive times, so if possible I may swithc back to using OScam, what would you suggest?

Thanks

suma:
No other suggestions that use ONE of the options - either Tvheadend OR C-Sharing.
I doubt that you will be able to set up both. Or wait for the answers of more experienced users.

mofikus:
Okay thanks for the input, I am probably better of using OScam then? Will this flag me again as breaking rules?

Mat

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии