Вход в биллинг - Billing entrance - www.CardsharingServer.com

English forum section

Автор Тема: switching to dual login  (Прочитано 5173 раз)

Jogi

• Старожил
switching to dual login
« : 02 Ноября 2013, 11:10:29 »
I am also interested in using dual login option
I have found this option on the personal information site but its inactive with the message "Activation/de-activation of dual-login parameter is possible only if no valid/active subscription is available."

Do I have to wait for all packages to expire or will dual-login be available if I freeze my subscriptions ?
Or how do I get rid of existing lines ?
I am asking for my Jogi1de subscriptions with SkyDE and MTV, where MTV will end 3 days later. I have no problems in loosing 3 days of MTV but I dont want to wait 3 or 4 days to get SkyDE back (and my friends have subscriptions with even greater differences in the expiration dates of their packages)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
Re: switching to dual login
« Ответ #1 : 02 Ноября 2013, 12:21:34 »
For dual-login, you must have NO valid subscriptions at all. If you want to enable dual-login with any valid subscription, you have to stop this subscription, refund, and purchase the subscription using dual-login.
For refund, you need to have 50% of the amount as minimum.

Example: You have VIP ALL subscription (USD 9/month) and you have already used 20 days from the 30 days of subscription. If you stop your subscription, the amount left for refund will be less than 50%.
So, calculate and think- what is better for you- stop current subscription with refund or wait until it is expired completely and then buy a new subscription with dual-login.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #2 : 02 Ноября 2013, 12:48:42 »
thanks for your fast reply
I think stopping subscriptions would require a mail to moderator ? t least I seeno option to cancel my subscrption, only to freeze it
so I believe its best to create new accounts in the billing with dual login

I can understand your calculation and I would see no problem in 10 or 20 days, but but if you pay yearly it comes to some dollars.
I am right with my idea to prolong a subscription in this case for an additional year and request by moderator to cancel it and asking for refund ? *g*
To get refund it requires 50% or more remaing time, but the refund itself will be 100% of the remaining money ?

BTW: especially if customers are interested in increasing the subscription (switching to dual login) what will increase the money you earn, you might consider making it easier :)
AX-HD51 STB using NeutrinoHD and Oscam with VIP-Astra. Dual login on server_81 via Cable-ISP

suma

• Модератор
  • Ветеран
  • Keep trying!
« Ответ #3 : 02 Ноября 2013, 13:05:40 »
I think stopping subscriptions would require a mail to moderator ?

Of course, e-mail to Moderator with request to refund.

I believe its best to create new accounts in the billing with dual login

Try

I am right with my idea to prolong a subscription in this case for an additional year and request by moderator to cancel it and asking for refund ?
To get refund it requires 50% or more remaing time, but the refund itself will be 100% of the remaining money ?

Yes, 50% of the remaining time = 100% of the remaining money
What is the sense of prolonging subscription and then ask for refund?

BTW: especially if customers are interested in increasing the subscription (switching to dual login) what will increase the money you earn, you might consider making it easier :)

This is just one of innovations introduced to the billing: dual-login for all packages, immediate activation, etc etc. Of course, it is raw and requires additional work.
VU+Zero. 13E, 82.5E, 56E, Vip All, OpenPLI 6.0 image, OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn. ALL POSTS WITHOUT SIGNATURE AND LOG-FILE will be ignored and deleted!1.mg_cfg here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic=23717.msg58140#msg58140
2. ignore-priority.lists here http://www.cardsharing.cc/index.php?topic

Jogi

• Старожил
« Ответ #4 : 02 Ноября 2013, 20:29:20 »
What is the sense of prolonging subscription and then ask for refund?
Ifor example: if I have reached month 8 from an anual subscription its of course much less than 50% remaining (4 month to be precisely = 33%)
If I pay for an additional year after 8 month = 2 years all together = 8 month are less than 50% of the remaining time :)

OK, I need to transfer money to the billing and spend it unnecessarily for an aditional year of subscription but at least I get the money back plus the money for the remaining 4 month which would simply vanish if I only cancel the anualy paid subscription after 8 month :)

BTW: but I am satisfied with your service and especially the new features like additional VIP packages and dual login